IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Not yet!!!! :Ohno: glad that my hub hasn't ask me which one phone i want yet. Our contract will be end this end of april. HA!

Get the iPhone for you, the Note for your son, and sweet talk him to letting you use it while he plays video games.

:wave:

Get the iPhone for you, the Note for your son, and sweet talk him to letting you use it while he plays video games.

:wave:

LOL
My kids are IPHONE lover all the way. :lol:

It would not the same when my text number is on samsung while i use my kids IPHONE.. nah

thank you for your ideas.

LOL
My kids are IPHONE lover all the way. :lol:

It would not the same when my text number is on samsung while i use my kids IPHONE.. nah

thank you for your ideas.

Your kids have iPhone. Use Facetime video for Apple device only. not Android. Facetime video is very clear. You can use your iPhone to communicate to your kids via Facetime.

Your kids have iPhone. Use Facetime video for Apple device only. not Android. Facetime video is very clear. You can use your iPhone to communicate to your kids via Facetime.

But she could just as easy use Skype between Android and iPhone.

Each app has it's own settings and it depends on your internet connection. You can't judge them based on an article when you have a different internet.

I think you didn't edit your skype settings to be optimized for balanced / quality, but performance.

Google hangouts does a good job, and there are a few hundreds video apps on Android..

Each app has it's own settings and it depends on your internet connection. You can't judge them based on an article when you have a different internet.

I think you didn't edit your skype settings to be optimized for balanced / quality, but performance.

Google hangouts does a good job, and there are a few hundreds video apps on Android..

Like I said, I tried almost all of app and Facetime is way better thsn Skype, hangouts, etc. at exactly same internet connection.

Just wonder, Do you know how to use ASL?

I am sure a few hundreds video apps are junk too due no better reviews.

Like I said, I tried almost all of app and Facetime is way better thsn Skype, hangouts, etc. at exactly same internet connection.

Just wonder, Do you know how to use ASL?

I am sure a few hundreds video apps are junk too due no better reviews.

I know a bit. :)
Never really had to use it with my CI's, I've been to normal school and everything..

Back