iPhone 5 leaked Video

Ah. Sometime old mobile worn out cause poor signal.

The phone is an LG EnV3 that is a couple years old. When I bought it was the whiz-bang of flip-phones with a full QWERTY keyboard. Now it's at the Walmart Kiosk for $5.00 with a 2 year contract. That's usually how it goes. I buy something and 6 months later it is outdated. :(

NEWS NEWS NEWS the next iphone 5 is actually AN apple, the fruit by itself!!!

my source who works for apple says nothing about iphone 5 so that is a rumor sorry

CYA!!!

I don't think iPhone 5 will be much different from iPhone 4. People have been asking for facetime through 3G connection but won't happen. People in rural areas won't be able to use facetime since rural areas don't have 3G but rather EDGE network connection. Little Rock is only place I know of that has 3G service in Arkansas.

That depends if apple decides to send out a update patch to make facetime work over 3G, which might be a possibility however, most of us wouldn't care for the world, as there is a couple of video chat applications that does similar facetime video chat over 3G - like for example, Skype does.

I have done a test call with a very close friend of mine from america over 3G, works very well.

someone make new rumor that next iPod Touch would have built-in 3D like Nintendo 3DS. Whaaaat?

That depends if apple decides to send out a update patch to make facetime work over 3G, which might be a possibility however, most of us wouldn't care for the world, as there is a couple of video chat applications that does similar facetime video chat over 3G - like for example, Skype does.

I have done a test call with a very close friend of mine from america over 3G, works very well.

I've heard that Skype works well with the iPhone. Was it smooth or was it a bit choppy? I would expect that using the video chat would quickly drain the battery, but if you have a charger no need to worry about running out of power in the middle of the conversation.

I am still debating on if I should stay with Verizon or go to AT&T. AT&T has poor coverage in my area, but Verizon has good coverage. i keep thinking I will go to the AT&T and Verizon stores and ask about their plans for the iPhone and compare them. I really think it will come down to which one is the best bang for my buck.

I've heard that Skype works well with the iPhone. Was it smooth or was it a bit choppy? I would expect that using the video chat would quickly drain the battery, but if you have a charger no need to worry about running out of power in the middle of the conversation.

Yes, I have Skype with my iPhone. It's video is good quality as Tango. Little smooth. Not so worse. FaceTime video quality is best than Skype, Tango and Yahoo video messenger. Well, battery drain is not quick in using video chat. Samsung Epic and HTC EVO s battery life is worse in using video chat. I think that new iPhone 5 battery life might be longer than current iPhone 4. I never know.

Yes, I have Skype with my iPhone. It's video is good quality as Tango. Little smooth. Not so worse. FaceTime video quality is best than Skype, Tango and Yahoo video messenger. Well, battery drain is not quick in using video chat. Samsung Epic and HTC EVO s battery life is worse in using video chat. I think that new iPhone 5 battery life might be longer than current iPhone 4. I never know.

Nah, 4G cause battery life drown quick than 3G. Same happen to 3G and 2G in the past.

I'm sorry, but do you own a iPhone 4?

picard-facepalm-painting-epicness.jpg

You missed my point.

Read a link.
http://www.gadgetadvisor.com/gadgets/apple-iphone-2g-1st-generation-and-3g-2nd-generation-compared

The iPhone 2G beats out the newer version in that regard by providing up to 8 hours of talk-time compared to 5 hours with the 3G.

Everyone know that.

The slide out keyboard seems like it came from a third party -
since I can see it is detachable. So therefore, fake rumour.

The slide out keyboard seems like it came from a third party -
since I can see it is detachable. So therefore, fake rumour.

my reasoning - why would apple revert back to 2000's? makes no sense. :roll:

Back