iPhone 4 - IWRelay vs ZVRS

Guess what? I received an email from ZVRS. It said
"YOU ASKED, and we delivered: The first mobile VRS just got easier! ZVRS on iPhone 4 is even simpler to use with our new, FREE app. No phone number to call. No worrying about call charges. Download it now, and experience even easier communication freedom!" iPhone - ZVRS

I'll get next gen iPod Touch with front camera for facetime is coming soon.

attachment.php

I got it for my iPhone 4. I had tried to use ZVRS on FaceTime over 3G to call. Amazing! Work great! I can use facetime over 3g to call anywhere with Wifi.
You will get new iPod Touch to use Sprint Wifi hotspot in your Evo 4g device.

I got it for my iPhone 4. I had tried to use ZVRS on FaceTime over 3G to call. Amazing! Work great! I can use facetime over 3g to call anywhere with Wifi.
You will get new iPod Touch to use Sprint Wifi hotspot in your Evo 4g device.

bingo.. you're correct.

Just another way that the "Z" will generate profits. We are all being bombarded by all this hype with technology. How many people truly use relay calls on the move? Basically join the multiple of idiots that are on their phones while driving, wlaking and moving. Now what is the fine in NY for talking on the phone while driving? Many states are assuming those procedures. Also make sure you do check the reputation and the fine print on these cell contracts. I am sure that the government will be looking at these fraudulent chrges by providers next.

Just another way that the "Z" will generate profits. We are all being bombarded by all this hype with technology. How many people truly use relay calls on the move? Basically join the multiple of idiots that are on their phones while driving, wlaking and moving. Now what is the fine in NY for talking on the phone while driving? Many states are assuming those procedures. Also make sure you do check the reputation and the fine print on these cell contracts. I am sure that the government will be looking at these fraudulent chrges by providers next.

I know about text driving ban laws in most states. I always be stopping and parking my vehicle before texting device.

I was told by inside source. IWRelay and ZVRS does not compliance FCC Rules. FCC did not approve to merge the VRS on Cellular Phone/Smart Phone n etc. Once when I get more information. Ill be sure to post it here.

I was told by inside source. IWRelay and ZVRS does not compliance FCC Rules. FCC did not approve to merge the VRS on Cellular Phone/Smart Phone n etc. Once when I get more information. Ill be sure to post it here.

Sound good!

P.S. i noticed that "Introduce yourself" thread info is nothing for you. Are you deaf?

Sound good!

P.S. i noticed that "Introduce yourself" thread info is nothing for you. Are you deaf?

Proudly Deaf - I dont know if its necessary for me to create introduce myself thread?

I believe some of ADers here knows who I am :) I think you probably know who I am too. :giggle:

Proudly Deaf - I dont know if its necessary for me to create introduce myself thread?

I believe some of ADers here knows who I am :) I think you probably know who I am too. :giggle:

I don't know you but it was quite source info you got. BTW, you look cute.

hope it violation fcc rule big time
cant receive calls on iphone! crap

this man works for zvrs, but he is very awesome cool and funny! OFC, he is very iMACBOY because I personally know him since CSD, plus he was my homie.

watch & enjoy it- ;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1WW5XXzOpU&]YouTube - ZVRS on iPhone 4 Demo[/ame]

iMacBoy? Would it be better as "Apple Fanboy"?
Clarke, Yeah you are correct.. but In ole school or stop by his place (home), He always talked to me about iMac stuffs before iphone released in 2007.. I always thought of him as iMacBoy. ;)

(Patiently waiting for ZVRS...sorenson..iwrelay..or any other vrs relay to make app for EVO....tapping...waiting.....) :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

CEO of ZVRS responds

Wow! I have to read the Blogs more often..
We do have an application. There is no .40. charge.
Go to our web site ZVRS.COM (front page)
And we have an application where you can use your iphone to make calls on your VP200...

If anyone did get a 40cent charge that should not have happened and between us and AT&T will send a refund.

PS you can also go you tube and search on ZVRS iphone and NAD and see the first call ever made at NAD by Nancy Block.

Sean Belanger
CEO ZVRS

ZVRS offering Z4 Mobile for ZVRS.

Check their website that ZVRS offer Z4 Mobile for Samsung Epic. Wow! Now ZVRS beat iWRelay! Mmm...
ZVRS

Back