ios 7

ohmylight

Reaction score
Love it or hate it?

I updated everything today and I LOVE it. My best friend updated and her phone bricked and won't work 100%. She hates the design.

My iPhone 5 and iPad2 has been upgraded iOS7. It's worked. Also, I received email from Apple official suggest me change new password for upgrade iOS7.

Love it or hate it?

I updated everything today and I LOVE it. My best friend updated and her phone bricked and won't work 100%. She hates the design.

Use iTune account in computer or laptop. Just plug in her iphone for restore or upgrade iOS 7.

I like the design, but one thing bother me most is iCal. I like old iCal design, easier to read compares to new one.

The iOS 6:
ical-birthdayicon-1290530580.jpg

The iOS 7:
photo-51.png

the notification menu (slide down) is utterly useless :mad2:

it's awful. the old version is better.

I like the design, but one thing bother me most is iCal. I like old iCal design, easier to read compares to new one.

The iOS 6:
ical-birthdayicon-1290530580.jpg

The iOS 7:
photo-51.png

I just checked it out... oh great..... this is a very important feature for me and now they have messed it up.... just perfect :mad2:

I updated my iPhone 5 and iPad 2 to iOS 7 yesterday.

My university network and Verizon LTE were extremely bogged when everyone update the iOS 7. It made my VRI experience looks nightmare - I use VRI for my classes due to difficult to find local interpreters.

Don't need to make larger CC text on iPad but any fonts are fine. Netflix doesn't support iOS 7 CC text.

I don't know why my iPod won't turn Wifi on... I thinK I may need to reset everything... Gotta to upload pictures in computer first then reset everything. Hope it'll work.. if not then it is useless

I did updated my iPad this morning...I am not used to the new design... not explore much so will do today

Don't need to make larger CC text on iPad but any fonts are fine. Netflix doesn't support iOS 7 CC text.

So, you need large text on Netflix? I recalled, you want large display because of CC/subtitle. :hmm:

So, you need large text on Netflix? I recalled, you want large display because of CC/subtitle. :hmm:

Not large text. same yellow text and no box

not yet updated for iOS 7 Compatible

my iphone 4 looks so same to me. how do i know if its already updated? i did get an email saying " congratulations on your update to ios7"

my iphone 4 looks so same to me. how do i know if its already updated? i did get an email saying " congratulations on your update to ios7"

iPhone 4 lacked graphical feature with iOS 7.

Back