ios 7

Unlikely fingerprint hack plus Airplane Mode from lockscreen prevents remote wipe | 9to5Mac

You need disable the access to Control Center on lock screen so thieves won't have access to airplane mode to disable the GPS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1n_tS9zxMc]iPhone 5s Touch ID susceptible to fingerprint spoofs - YouTube[/ame]

Should use little finger (pinky) instead of index finger or thumb for touch ID of iPhone 5s. mostly use index fingers and thumbs to touch screen. Never touch it by pinky finger.

I wan't going to get a new iPhone, it seemed like a waste. But really happy after doing it anyway. Can't think of any issues I've had with it; it worked fine after importing my backup from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s, and restored my purchases OK. I'm not a big user so don't notice any less battery life. I think my favorite new thing is slo-mo videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4H-ggyg5Q

I am upset IOS7 that black on both set, but password screen is not clear and light background but both invert same! also folder icon is dim, no color

I am upset IOS7 that black on both set, but password screen is not clear and light background but both invert same! also folder icon is dim, no color

Please go to Apple store and find an employee to help with you.

One of my buddy at my work that is deaf. I have to say that he is completed idiot. He cannot update the iOS 7 and over 30 apps that need to be updated. I wonder why he can't do that... so I asked him why not? he replied, he said he have to pay iOS7 and all apps to update. :dizzy:

After that, I can't help him since he called me "retard" and refused to let me help him.

One of my buddy at my work that is deaf. I have to say that he is completed idiot. He cannot update the iOS 7 and over 30 apps that need to be updated. I wonder why he can't do that... so I asked him why not? he replied, he said he have to pay iOS7 and all apps to update. :dizzy:

After that, I can't help him since he called me "retard" and refused to let me help him.

What model of your buddy s iPhone?

Ok. I never heard about payment of iOS 7 and update apps. :confused:

Iphone 4 must delete some apps before uploading the new ios7 that happened to me.. i guess christer dont want to pay when updating the ios7 then pay apps all over agian. It should not happen because the apps would know right?

Ok. I never heard about payment of iOS 7 and update apps. :confused:

I know right. I told him it's free to updates, nothing charge. Then he insulted me "NO, YOU RETARD! IT'S NOT FREE!" So I back off and walk away not interested to help him at all.

Iphone 4 must delete some apps before uploading the new ios7 that happened to me.. i guess christer dont want to pay when updating the ios7 then pay apps all over agian. It should not happen because the apps would know right?

I'm talking about him, not me. I know how to use and updates app.

eh? i did not delete all app before upgrade iOS 7. It's iTune can backup all my app to iphone 5. everything is ok with my iphone 5

eh? i did not delete all app before upgrade iOS 7. It's iTune can backup all my app to iphone 5. everything is ok with my iphone 5

I think it could use to free up the space. :hmm:

Back