ios 7

haha ambrosia, yea you are right that it looks like its a nickelodeon iphone now.

Speed or retina, which is more important to you?
Neither one is a big deal to me but if I had to choose it would be speed.

I use my phone mostly for:

1. text messages
2. voice phone calls
3. e-mail
4. quickie camera
5. keeping up with AD posts :giggle:

It take time to get used with iOS 7.

I don't like drastic change. I wish they had multiple updates leading up to iOS 7, not just throw all at once. I do realize that is unreasonable, though.

Windows 7 to Windows 8 = drastic.
iOS 6 to iOS 7 = drastic.

Can not escape it!!

Maybe if they built a whole new kernel instead of using the original for 30+ years we could avoid all these bells and whistles they decide we want.

New improve on Closed Caption

It's like HDTV that we can custom the font style. :D

I got new update 6.0 in my Apple TV yesterday. I set up new subtltle for text and style. Great!!

If you have own Apple TV, you can update 6.0 now and take long to download/install about one hour or more. Take patience.

Settings/general/accessibility/style /edit styles.

On some movies/Netflix, huluplus, Watch ESPN, Smithsonian Channel, etc. and selecting the large font makes the text look huge and in other movies is the perfect size.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
I like the design, but one thing bother me most is iCal. I like old iCal design, easier to read compares to new one.

Well, I changed setting iCal

attachment.php

But the Galaxy won the overall speed test.

speed doesn't really matter if the device is unintuitive and ineffective.... just like PC vs. Mac. PC will always be faster than Mac anytime but it's still unintuitive and ineffective.

speed doesn't really matter if the device is unintuitive and ineffective.... just like PC vs. Mac. PC will always be faster than Mac anytime but it's still unintuitive and ineffective.
Truthfully, I get what I can afford. Right now, that would be nothing. :giggle:

I don't know why my iPod won't turn Wifi on... I thinK I may need to reset everything... Gotta to upload pictures in computer first then reset everything. Hope it'll work.. if not then it is useless

I did updated my iPad this morning...I am not used to the new design... not explore much so will do today
reboot your iPad - WiFi not turning on, is an issue - reboot and check in the settings. It should be OK after the reboot.

Back