Ios 10 Features

I updated it, and NO ISSUES.

They added nice features to it like swipe right to take a picture, i think it is probably fastest smartphone to open camera ever....and apple maps added transportation, etc but the maps still haven't upgrade... i see some warehouses in maps and right now they are 5 story apartments open last March.

I updated it, and NO ISSUES.

They added nice features to it like swipe right to take a picture, i think it is probably fastest smartphone to open camera ever....and apple maps added transportation, etc but the maps still haven't upgrade... i see some warehouses in maps and right now they are 5 story apartments open last March.

Same here.

Looks like I will not be able to update to 10 on my iPad 3 (it's 4 years old). Oh well.. not like I'm upgrading anytime soon. It won't be totally obsolete just yet :P or until I win the lottery.

Looks like I will not be able to update to 10 on my iPad 3 (it's 4 years old). Oh well.. not like I'm upgrading anytime soon. It won't be totally obsolete just yet :P or until I win the lottery.
Not longer to update iOS 10 for your iPad 3. Still have iOS 9.3.5 at last. I have my iPad 2, too.

Not longer to update iOS 10 for your iPad 3. Still have iOS 9.3.5 at last. I have my iPad 2, too.

hmm mine says 9.3.4 and it's up to date... But there's still a notice(a 1 on software update indicating something new).. Guess I'm waiting to update to 9.3.5.

hmm mine says 9.3.4 and it's up to date... But there's still a notice(a 1 on software update indicating something new).. Guess I'm waiting to update to 9.3.5.
Your iOS 9.3.4 is ok. iOS 9.3.5 is described as an important security update and recommended.

I upgraded iPhone 5 to iOS 10 today. I decided that iPhone 6 upgrade is on hold until next week. My iPhone 5 is acting like WIFI only.

My 2nd generation iPad is maxed out to iOS 9.3.5 unfortunately. I plan to get iPad Pro one day anyway.

My sister was complaining about the upgrade just yesterday yet ironically earlier today she was bragging about how neat all these new text features. I.E. The bubble effect.
I told her that sounded appealing for someone 12 years old. :-|

I do find the ability to hide (or erase?) built-in Apple apps appealing. I hide the vast majority of those apps in a folder I title "Junk' because I find them useless.
Regardless I'll not be not be updating anytime soon.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with IOS 10? Eversince I updated, every so often, the app I am viewing would close and my phone would lock and this is not from lack of activity. Plus, it is not the same app - it would happen with different apps. For example, I am looking at my paypal account. I would select one activity and then the app would close and the phone would lock.

Has anyone been experiencing problems with IOS 10? Eversince I updated, every so often, the app I am viewing would close and my phone would lock and this is not from lack of activity. Plus, it is not the same app - it would happen with different apps. For example, I am looking at my paypal account. I would select one activity and then the app would close and the phone would lock.

Have you updated 10.0.2 today?

Back