Introduce yourself !!

Isabells.r14

Reaction score
Hey ! My name is Bella and I’m fourteen years old. I’ve had my hearing aids since I was seven and my hearing is slowly decreasing throughout the years. It’s been difficult transitioning from being homeschooled in middle school to public high school since I can hardly hear people talking to me etc. If you have any tips on coping with hearing loss please let me know. I’m always looking to meet more people who can understand what I’m going through that want to talk !

Hi. Have you went to hearing doctors to do volumes test to make sure it loud but not totally loud

Hello and Welcome! Let your teachers know you are struggling. Maybe you could qualify for a note taker or an interpreter if you know ASL? Failing that the teacher can make notes on the blackboard. That was a great help for me.

Keep your head up Isabells.r14 one day you will be happy in your life when you fully understand. Ask anyone to take notes or request someone to get better understanding on all subject or even jobs out there. I want you to be successful on learning habit and etc to increase your education. If you need advice from me dont afraid to message me about the situation. I here to guide you to be a better person you ever deserve in your life for the future. :)

Back