Intro

sordi

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I'm hearing impaired and have hardly any knowledge of sign language. Am I still allowed on this web site? I'm at uni and I'm starting to realise just how difficult it is to understand speech. Before, I was usually optimistic and it didn't really matter if I missed out on what other people are saying. But heading soon into my 20s, I will have to make changes like learning sign language if I want the angry and helpless feelings to go away.

I think this is a great web site and I'm looking forward to communicating with you guys.

yes you are welcome to this site :) anyone is welcome.. welcome to alldeaf hope you enjoy your stay here :cool:

There's hearies, deafies, hard of hearing, CODA here.... Oral, ASL, SEE, PSL are here as well..

:wave: HI Sordi..

Yes... this site is allow to everyone..

If you want to learn sign languages there are websites but one of websites which I love the most, and giving out to my friends who want to learn.

ASL

Have fun :)

Hi Sordi! :applause:

Make thyself at home! Anyone is welcome to talk about anything that relates to Deaf culture or out of the box. Enjoy your stay and tell us more about yourself!

Back