Interviews for Senior Project?

Emily Hokkanen

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Emily Hokkanen and I am a senior at North Central University in MN. :) I am working on my senior project right now and it is titled "The Importance of Musical Analysis in Performance Settings: With a Focus on Worship" and I want to interview members of the Deaf community and interpreting profession alike. Would anyone be up for a short interview (it doesn't have to take up a lot of your time!) where I ask some questions? I just want opinions on concerts/performances, and what interpreters do to prepare and what the community thinks interpreters could improve upon.

Please let me know if you are willing and available!

Thank you,
Emily Hokkanen

Hi there! My name is Emily Hokkanen and I am a senior at North Central University in MN. :) I am working on my senior project right now and it is titled "The Importance of Musical Analysis in Performance Settings: With a Focus on Worship" and I want to interview members of the Deaf community and interpreting profession alike. Would anyone be up for a short interview (it doesn't have to take up a lot of your time!) where I ask some questions? I just want opinions on concerts/performances, and what interpreters do to prepare and what the community thinks interpreters could improve upon.

Please let me know if you are willing and available!

Thank you,
Emily Hokkanen
I’m Deaf,Do you want to interview me?

Back