Interracial marriage in US hits new high: 1 in 12

You're twisting my words, as I do believe you have called me "racist" before!....My son and his wife were a "happy" couple, but were "not happy " with the way they were treated and shunned in a small rural NC town...Inasmuch, as I had told them that there would be problems of this nature when they moved there, but because of his starting a business there, they took that chance.

My daughter-in-law told me so many stories about their time there. She was called the "N" word by my ex-hubby's family, there were no pictures on the wall of her at all in their homes, just my son and their litle girl. And my son was told that he needed to get the "N" out of the family....

So where do you get off by saying "what I sounded like?"....If you want to pursue this issue, just PM me or the mods....

I am going by what you posted , I am not the only person that questioned you about why you had happy in quotes .

I am going by what you posted , I am not the only person that questioned you about why you had happy in quotes .

If you don't like my happy quotes..."happy"....then you can stick it where the sun don't shine!...my take of you is that you're "suspicious", note that's with quotes! :giggle: :wave: :ty: :laugh2: :lol:

I dont believe in interracial marriage but Im not against it. If a couple is madly in love, Im cool with that...just like gay ppl..One Love..I just feel bad for mixed kids b/c they stand out. I remember asian chick wanted to date me when I was a teen and I didnt know how to respond to that. She was only one in rural town... everybody's white. If I fall in love with a woman outside of my race.. I wouldnt ask her to marry me. :dunno:

Back