Interpreter in training

Slmartin

Reaction score
Hi everybody! My name is Sarah and I'm in school to be an interpreter! I would love to communicate with you guys via skype to practice what I know and learn from you guys as well! When I was young my mother would sign the sermon on Sundays and I fell in love with ASL and always strived to learn more, but fell off in my education and I am in the process of trying to pick back up.. so if anyone here would like to chat, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting you guys :)

Hi Sarah!

Welcome board in learning ASL! becoming an certified interpreter is fantastic! Practicing your ASL skills, and to communicate with deaf individuals is great idea! I'm currently from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I would like to help you to practice more with your ASL interpretation! have you took Deaf studies course before?
Email me directly at jenny3.leung@ryerson.ca if you like to continue to practice more!

Hi everybody! My name is Sarah and I'm in school to be an interpreter! I would love to communicate with you guys via skype to practice what I know and learn from you guys as well! When I was young my mother would sign the sermon on Sundays and I fell in love with ASL and always strived to learn more, but fell off in my education and I am in the process of trying to pick back up.. so if anyone here would like to chat, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting you guys
Hi Sarah! I am also in school, pursuing an ASL interpreting degree. Practicing sounds great, and I know I always could use the extra time and practice to improve my skills :) here's my email: emily.hokkanen@gmail.com

Back