Interpreter in training

Slmartin

Hi everybody! My name is Sarah and I'm in school to be an interpreter! I would love to communicate with you guys via skype to practice what I know and learn from you guys as well! When I was young my mother would sign the sermon on Sundays and I fell in love with ASL and always strived to learn more, but fell off in my education and I am in the process of trying to pick back up.. so if anyone here would like to chat, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting you guys :)

jenalle09

Hi Sarah!

Welcome board in learning ASL! becoming an certified interpreter is fantastic! Practicing your ASL skills, and to communicate with deaf individuals is great idea! I'm currently from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I would like to help you to practice more with your ASL interpretation! have you took Deaf studies course before?
Email me directly at jenny3.leung@ryerson.ca if you like to continue to practice more!

Emily Hokkanen

Hi everybody! My name is Sarah and I'm in school to be an interpreter! I would love to communicate with you guys via skype to practice what I know and learn from you guys as well! When I was young my mother would sign the sermon on Sundays and I fell in love with ASL and always strived to learn more, but fell off in my education and I am in the process of trying to pick back up.. so if anyone here would like to chat, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting you guys
Hi Sarah! I am also in school, pursuing an ASL interpreting degree. Practicing sounds great, and I know I always could use the extra time and practice to improve my skills :) here's my email: emily.hokkanen@gmail.com