interesting

hannahe05

Reaction score
its funny all of my past boyfriends have been hearing and for me that was no problem because i can read lips but know im interested in trying something new out.

The only hearing people I have dated have been CODA's. :P Except one.... that was brief and that is why I stick in the Deaf community.... god that was AWFUL! :squint:

whats funny was that when i became DEAF i had already had a grasp on the English language and i could and still can read lips so they had no idea i was deaf and when i told them i was there face was priceless

I'm hearing but am incorporating sign in more than I speak. I'm actually attempting to obtain a Deaf female friend to see how it goes I think the differences the other way around won't be so different I'm pretty adversed on Deaf culture and educate what do you think?

I'm hearing but am incorporating sign in more than I speak. I'm actually attempting to obtain a Deaf female friend to see how it goes I think the differences the other way around won't be so different I'm pretty adversed on Deaf culture and educate what do you think?

What do you mean by "attempting to obtain a Deaf female friend"??

probably means "trying to find"... odd choice of words but in a weird sense makes sense...

"I'm pretty adversed on Deaf culture" is the part that made me scratch my head. Guessing it is "I'm pretty versed on (or in) Deaf Culture".

i think it was cute and nobody had ever said anything like that to me lol i cant stop smiling

i think it was cute and nobody had ever said anything like that to me lol i cant stop smiling

I was a friend party and a guy was hitting on me by whispering in my ear and there was loud music in the background so I did not heard the guy.
He asked my friend what was wrong with me b/c I was not responding to him when he found out I was HOH he lost interest in me. I am glad I did not hear the jerk , he was very good looking but when I heard he did not like HOH women his good looks meant nothing .

I was a friend party and a guy was hitting on me by whispering in my ear and there was loud music in the background so I did not heard the guy.
He asked my friend what was wrong with me b/c I was not responding to him when he found out I was HOH he lost interest in me. I am glad I did not hear the jerk , he was very good looking but when I heard he did not like HOH women his good looks meant nothing .

How do you know it's loss of interest? It might be that he just doesn't know how to approach the situation.

Man I'm sorry some guys can be such ass holes

Right now I'm going through something kinda like that I've been dating this guy not for very long and every time we talk or anything he always wants to have sex with me and I tell him no and we'll he's a model and I'm just an average girl and he's kinda an asshole but I've fallen for him so what should I do ?

Please don't think I'm one of those guys who you think are asshole, but you will definitely need [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dating-For-Dummies-Joy-Browne/dp/0470892056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404442181&sr=8-1&keywords=dating+for+dummies"]this book[/ame].

if she doesnt want to do something, she doesnt have to just to please the idiot! its her choice and if she doesnt want to she is allowed to make that choice which mean she isnt ready yet!

if she doesnt want to do something, she doesnt have to just to please the idiot! its her choice and if she doesnt want to she is allowed to make that choice which mean she isnt ready yet!

SHHHHH!!!! This is starting to get good!!! :nana:

:popcorn:

Back