Interesting TV Shows?

The Strain is about three epidemiologists trying to wipe out the parasitic worms that caused people to become revolting looking vampires. One of the worms get bigger inside the body and becomes a way for body to suck the blood. The visual effects are amazing. I apologize for not giving you a short description of the TV show.

looks good I like sci/fi

Bob's Burgers. I just like things that make me laugh. :)

Oh and The Voice.

By the way a HOH gal made it on the show. She's really good. I hope she makes it to the end. She seems very sweet. :)

Bates Motel is on the way back and none too soon...great acting, I'm looking forward to the new season.

Laura

New show coming in March 2015, CSI Cyber with Patricia Arquette .

Hi guys, this is my first post, and i've come into some interesting tv shows that i really like and i wanted to share them with you guys, and see if you had any suggestions, if you have any free time definitely check out 30 Rock and Chuck on netflix.

try jump the shark may get other tv ideas

I don't get that station , I only have basic Comcast , I never knew this was on TV.

Netflix has season 1 and 2...worth checking out. Yes, they're on A&E - not sure of the day as it probably shows when I have to be in bed so I always watch it "On Demand."

The Strain is about three epidemiologists trying to wipe out the parasitic worms that caused people to become revolting looking vampires. One of the worms get bigger inside the body and becomes a way for body to suck the blood. The visual effects are amazing. I apologize for not giving you a short description of the TV show.

ohhhhhhhhhh thanks

Back