Interesting New Drone

I noticed that most drones battery last about 20 to 25 minutes even EHang personal drone lasted 25 to 28 minutes I think.

They haven't reveal a price for the Hover Camera, but it's aiming for somewhere below $600

Oh just find out from one resource that this Hover Camera battery last about 8 minutes.... shorter than I expected.

Oh just find out from one resource that this Hover Camera battery last about 8 minutes.... shorter than I expected.
So the would drone would just fall out of the sky when the battery goes dead or only the camera goes dead ?

This drone only design for low flying follow you video or picture. It's more of like tripod free camera/video. Unlike Lily where it can go fast and high altitude follow you drone (https://www.lily.camera/). Both drones have no remote control. Hover is facial or object recognition and other Lily is wrist strap beacon.

I built and fly drones, my battery life average around 15-20 minutes on a 4S Lipo battery. That drone have a very tiny battery so I would say no more than 8 minutes at the most unless they have invented a new special battery.

Back