Interesting Documentary - "The End"

Thanks, rebecca! I've saved this for viewing at a time when I can watch without distraction.

Thanks, rebecca! I've saved this for viewing at a time when I can watch without distraction.

I'm sure you will enjoy the 'audism' throughout. Was just shaking my head because remind me of 'certain' posters here. :roll:

It say this:

ERROR: It looks like you have JavaScript turned off. JavaScript is required to view this video.

How fix this??????

^^^I think that was the biggest flaw when they came out with iPad. No Java. Yeah, it seems silly.

Yes, that's what I meant. Realized it after I typed it!

It is captioned, yayyy. I saw the first few minutes of it but will watch the rest later tonight. Looks good. Thanks for the flick!

I'm sure you will enjoy the 'audism' throughout. Was just shaking my head because remind me of 'certain' posters here. :roll:

Yes. That is why I want to watch it without distraction. So I can draw all the parallels.

Really? I don't remember it. But then, I haven't watched it yet; I was just going on the topic and the link.

AJWSmith put it up when it came out. The ending was interesting.

Did not know already posted but seem like I am not only one who miss first time. Is truly interesting and, agree, the ending just sad.:aw:

Everytime I was a video with BSL, I always think the two-handed alphabet seems so complicated! Many different emotions watching this short movie but, oh, the personality of the woman (interviewed outside about the treatment) drove me crazy! :-/

Back