pay $500 on Playstation 3?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no fuckin' way!

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Steel X

Reaction score
Would you pay $500 for Sony's next console, the Playstation 3?

illustrator said:
new Nintendo system will sell for less $200. Haw haw.
How do you know that? What makes this Nintendo unique? Playstation did a good job making their second system backwards compatible. Nintendo didn't. Now, we've got a Gamecube that doesn't play Nintendo64 games... :(

$500!? Forget it! I'll probably wait a year or so before buying it cheaper! :thumb:

My husband and I stupidly spent $849 on the PSX2 and we rarely play it these days. :roll: I'm thinking of selling up the original PS1 as there's no need for BOTH consoles!
No way are we gonna be getting the 3rd one! Geez...waste of money.

VamPyroX said:
How do you know that? What makes this Nintendo unique? Playstation did a good job making their second system backwards compatible. Nintendo didn't. Now, we've got a Gamecube that doesn't play Nintendo64 games... :(
because every previous nintendo console were always $200 when first launched. Nintendo was $200...Super Nintendo was $200...Nintendo 64 was $200 and GameCube was $200 also...

so It just seems that $200 is proably just the best price to buy a brand spankin' new console when it is first launched into the world...so Nintendo is very reasonable with the prices...

But who knows if the next system would have a higher price? Nintendo never said that they would produce a system that would play DVDs and CDs or whatever like that...but just want to focus on games, ya know?

Steel said:
because every previous nintendo console were always $200 when first launched. Nintendo was $200...Super Nintendo was $200...Nintendo 64 was $200 and GameCube was $200 also...

so It just seems that $200 is proably just the best price to buy a brand spankin' new console when it is first launched into the world...so Nintendo is very reasonable with the prices...

But who knows if the next system would have a higher price? Nintendo never said that they would produce a system that would play DVDs and CDs or whatever like that...but just want to focus on games, ya know?
Well, having a gaming console that can do other things certainly gets people's attention. I've had customers come to Blockbuster asking me about which game console they should rent.... Playstation or Playstation 2. I simply remind them that they can get a Playstation 2 and still play any Playstation 1 & 2 games on it. They quickly go for Playstation 2 instead.

Eh, pc games got Playstation games beat by MILES, and you can get a good used computer for around 250 bucks...

VamPyroX said:

it's jerk people fault who keep think Nintendo is for kiddie. That's why Nintendo is have had hard time to find third-party to make games for them.

500?? :crazy:

I wouldn't buy that for 500 hundred dollars unless it's a wedding dress! heh

Back