Input for work!

lovezebras

Reaction score
So currently our name for our Fridays are frat house Fridays ...but now that there are no more frats for summer we need to change it and more girl focused ..I thought of flirtatious Fridays but apparently it's too cliche..any ideas?! Also what would YOU (females) want like what would you offer girls coming to the club and what attracts you to a bar or club ..I know obviously some people do not go to bars because of the noise bad lighting etc but any input would help!

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Fab Fridays ? (As is Fabulous Fridays)

They already nixed that one too cuz it's used somewhere else in the city an affiliated bar

Err..

I'm not a girl...but upon reading your post....I thought of "Foxy Femmes Friday"?

A bit much? :dunno2:

prob too much of a mouthful..lolll..so frustrating to find something innovative..frathouse fridays really pulled in a lot of guys for bottle and beer deals etc but and ppl who like house music..so now we need a female version including a drink deal which would prob be shots

Does it have to be an alliteration (i.e. each word starting with "F")?

I was thinking you could inject some creativity into it a bit:

i.e. "La Rêverie" or "Atomic Oasis"...lol.

...or keep it simple and use a one word title:

i.e. "Euphorie"

:dunno:

Wirelessly posted

Me and a couple of girls had called our outing "Triple F" or Femme Fatale Fridays. Sort of like a guy's black op, only we did the damage! :lol:
Pssst, I've been known to kick guys THERE for getting frisky! LOL

Last edited:
Back