Indy Roommate needed

LittleMissFancy

Reaction score
I need a roommate because mine is moving in with his girlfriend. I'm female, but I don't care whether my roommate is m/f. Rent is cheap 315/mo, and the apt is over 1100 sq feet. You would have your own bedroom and bathroom. The location is near Broad Ripple which is great. I have 2 cats, and I'm getting ready to do some painting. It's a pretty good deal. Also, I'm a pretty laid back roommate, and I'm clean. I will keep bumping this thread until I find someone. pm me if you have any questions.

I'm homeless, from Indiana, however, not really looking for a place to live in Indy of all places.

However, let me talk to a friend of mine, who too, is deaf. He's been looking for a roommate as well, though I don't know if his g/f would allow him to live with another female. . .

Xero said:
I'm homeless, from Indiana, however, not really looking for a place to live in Indy of all places.

However, let me talk to a friend of mine, who too, is deaf. He's been looking for a roommate as well, though I don't know if his g/f would allow him to live with another female. . .
That would be great, but I understand about the gf thing. My last roommate had a gf, but it didn't seem to be a prob. Also, I tried to help by making her feel comfortable anytime she was over. We actually ended up getting along really well, and now we're friends. Also, I have a bf. That can sort of help the situation. Also, I don't know if it would matter or not, but I am actually not deaf. I am trying diligently to learn how to sign, though, and I am getting more and more involved at the deaf mininstry at a nearby church. I should make it clear, however, that I'm not some weird religious bible thumper freak :)
me= :twisted: (heh, heh, jk)

Oh, yeah, I hope you're not homeless for too much longer. Take care, and pm me if you have any ques or anything

well, hope you won't find someone who happens to be weird and scary...

Haha, I'm not really homeless, I'm just a typical 19-year-old living at home with his parents :)

I mean, sure, an apartment would be nice, but hell, I'm living for free, doesn't get much better than that.

Anyway, I talked to the guy, but he's moving into his own apartment with some other guy, oh well.

And my bad, I just assumed that you were deaf being how you posted in a (mostly) deaf forum.

Well, good luck to you.

Back