Indiana School for the Deaf is the most hate school in America

Huskerman22

Reaction score
(ISD) Indiana School for the Deaf claimed it has 600 students and won the best deaf school twice. Source-Wikipedia

Deaf parents and their deaf children move to Indianapolis from another state to enroll ISD.

ISD sends its only junior varsity basketball team to (CSSD) Central States School for the Deaf.

ISD aggressive recruiting deaf students from another deaf school to enroll in ISD.

Everything seems good, why is it the most hate school in America? I also went to a deaf school in secondary grades and it was nice to be there.

You say that ISD is the most hated school in America, yet you then only talk about it's accomplishments. What exactly makes it the most hated school in America?

Not interested to relocate to Indiana if I have deaf child, no thanks.

What about answering for the rest of us that are not familiar with what you mean?

I don't know the OP or have previous knowledge of his situation but from the original post I'm guessing it's an individual who attends/attended/or is otherwise associated with another SFD that is smaller, has a lot of it's best students or students who should attend based on where they're from go to ISD and also participates in the CSSD bsaketball tournament, where they'd be one of the top schools if not for ISD.

Am I close? According to what I can find for the CSSD basketball tourney the schools that attend are "Eight deaf schools competed in the basketball tourney: Minnesota Metro, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, St. Rita along with CSSD member schools Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio were the participating schools."

So.... is the OP associated with one of those schools? St. Rita is small and close to the Indiana border...

Back