Incoming sms notifications

RoseRodent

Reaction score
I get a lot of email and sms cos I can't do the phone. Problem is, you always get to choose a notification tone or vibrate. The vibrate isn't a lot of use unless you keep your phone on a belt or in a pocket, not something that is easy for me. I'm looking for an android app that will make the whole screen flash like crazy or ideally something I can connect to that's like those phone flash strobes so I can leave my phone on the side, in a dock or whatever and still see if I have a message, not carry it round, in my hand... Or down my bra! How do you normally notice you have messages?

Thanks, I did look at some stuff like that because I need alerting to some other stuff too. The problem I came across was that in most cases the transmitter has to be stuck on to the alerting object and it's pretty big. It has to be isolated enough from any other kind of sound which could be confused with it, and some of them even need to be plugged in! Kinda eliminates the mobile from a mobile phone. I wondered if there was a flashing dock or a bluetooth strobe. I don't really feel the vibration unless I hold it on a bony area, so I'd have to find a way to strap the phone to my jawbone or shin or something - might make me look a bit weird!

Also a quick Google turn up a number of wristband cases to fit different phones. Not a fashion item for a woman but look like they would work to be able to feel vibration.

Back