In search of fellow friend's who are in Broward, Palm Beach counties (Florida) for friendships and gatherings

Bobby624

Reaction score
Hello All deaf members this is Bobby624 an I'm a Gay Male who is 59 going on 60 this February, I live in the city of Margate FL. In Broward county and I would like to meet up with other Deaf / HOH member's & guest's for chatting & want not. Just talking about current events, giving good opinions and suggestions to our fellow members and guest's. I've been on the site and I've been able to give my opinions and / or suggestions to fellow members and guest's and I hope that there able to work through there solution's.
Anyways, just give me a Shout out and I'll be looking forward to chatting with you all, take care and be safe out there.

Hello All deaf members this is Bobby624 an I'm a Gay Male who is 59 going on 60 this February, I live in the city of Margate FL. In Broward county and I would like to meet up with other Deaf / HOH member's & guest's for chatting & want not. Just talking about current events, giving good opinions and suggestions to our fellow members and guest's. I've been on the site and I've been able to give my opinions and / or suggestions to fellow members and guest's and I hope that there able to work through there solution's.
Anyways, just give me a Shout out and I'll be looking forward to chatting with you all, take care and be safe out there.
hello bobby nice to meet you, can we talk

Back