In need of Independent Contractors Nationwide!

ESI INC

Reaction score
Independent Contractors needed for work on foreclosures in your area.

You may work 7 days a week due to turn around times, but you can make your own schedule.

You will need the following items:

High speed Internet for uploading results (please have some computer knowledge)
Smartphone
COMMON SENSE AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Some of your work will include besides mainly doing grass cuts:
Photographs of the Property & Work
Trash Removal
Repairs to the property
Lock Changes and Board Ups to secure the property
Winterizations
Cleaning

We are willing to train. Contact us if you think you are good fit for this job.

Last edited:
Independent Contractors needed for work on foreclosures in your area.

You may work 7 days a week due to turn around times, but you can make your own schedule.

You will need the following items:

High speed Internet for uploading results (please have some computer knowledge)
Smartphone
COMMON SENSE AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Some of your work will include besides mainly doing grass cuts:
Photographs of the Property & Work
Trash Removal
Repairs to the property
Lock Changes and Board Ups to secure the property
Winterizations
Cleaning

We are willing to train. Contact us if you think you are good fit for this job.

What exactly is it about the smart phone that will be needed? :lol:

Probably to contact and take pictures of the property.

I do that stuff for a landlord as my side job.

Well, I'm thinking the OP's hearing and expects us here to talk on the phone since we are just blind, yanno? :lol:

Well, I'm thinking the OP's hearing and expects us here to talk on the phone since we are just blind, yanno? :lol:

I did think it has something to do with taking pics of the foreclosed properties.

What exactly is it about the smart phone that will be needed? :lol:

Smart phones will be used to take pictures of your work (before,during,after) of all your jobs. The banks require these pictures in order to send payment.

Probably to contact and take pictures of the property.

I do that stuff for a landlord as my side job.

We are looking for people who are handy, just like you! The average pay for our contractors is $200-300 a day.

No we are not hearing.

ESI INC is a deaf family owned corporation that has been in business for 4 years. We are currently based out of South Carolina. We utilize VP as our main mode of communication (as well as text and email). The phones are used to "prove" that you actually did the work. The bank cannot/will not send someone out to the millions of properties they have on their books.

Do you have a website? I have a deaf friend who is a professional carpenter in the Upstate but he's not a member of AD. I could send him a link.

Smart phones will be used to take pictures of your work (before,during,after) of all your jobs. The banks require these pictures in order to send payment.

What about those that have digital cameras that are not in smartphones? Those can easily be put on a computer and uploaded to you from there.

I am not interested in contracting with you but think there may well be those with the other cameras that are.

Do you have a website? I have a deaf friend who is a professional carpenter in the Upstate but he's not a member of AD. I could send him a link.

We do not utilize a website at the moment. I don't know if it's allowed to post my email here. Can you email me through AD and I will give you my email. I am still new with this site and learning as I go. Any and all are welcome who want/need work.

What about those that have digital cameras that are not in smartphones? Those can easily be put on a computer and uploaded to you from there.

I am not interested in contracting with you but think there may well be those with the other cameras that are.

One can use a digital camera. That is what I started with. A smart phone will save you tons of time since you won't have to upload 300 pictures everyday after work, however if thats all you have at the moment then that is ok too.

We do not utilize a website at the moment. I don't know if it's allowed to post my email here. Can you email me through AD and I will give you my email. I am still new with this site and learning as I go. Any and all are welcome who want/need work.
I don't know. I would like to have a way to verify who you are before referring you to a friend. I'll have to think about that.

Send payment to whom?

Send payment to whom?

Whoever does the work unless you want to work for free? lol

We are working with banks (our clients), they need pictures to verify you actually did the job as work order requested because no one is living in the property.

We are their eyes through pictures thus before, during and after pictures.

Email me to set up a videophone chat if you are interested.

Thanks.

Do you know what else can I verify me? Could be helpful than your response, yep?

Back