In Loving Memory...

Aw, Vamp. I am so terribly sorry about your friend, she seems so young. I am sorry for loss of a friend. You have my deepest sympathy.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that your friend died few hours ago without an explaination caused of her sudden death! Here's our consolence to your friend's families.

Aww.. I am sorry to hear about Cassie.. I feel bad that Cassie didnt have chance to grow up with her baby and baby have no mother to raise/I hope her dad will be there 100%.. but she will look down over.. pray for the strength and wisdom..
Consolence to your friend and her family..

Huggs Vampy...

I never knew Cassie but my condolences to all those who did know and care for her. Dying so young and leaving behind a child is truly tragic. :(

oh my words!

that crazy for Cassie get death too early and no mom! but im sure who would watch of their baby?!?

Awww, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of friendship with her but she will be always in your hearts. I don't know her though. I'm sorry that her life got cut short.

You have my deepest condolences, Vampy on your friends
passing, that is is so sad especially when there is a baby
that has lost a mother...
She and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vampyrox,

I'm sorry about your friend Cassie. My prayer and thoughts to her friends and families.

Vamp, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend and pray for her family and friends.

Oh .. dont know who.. But I am sorry your loss good friend! :(

Rip Cassie Peace

I was stunned to hear about Cassie. She was one of my husband's ex-wife's students in KY. I know she has a beautiful daughter and a loving fiance. Jami will always have Cassie in her heart.

I'm sorry for the loss of Cassie for all here who knew the young lady. My heart goes out to her grieving family. Gone too soon.

Rest In Peace, Cassie. May God be with your friends and your family during this time.

My condolences goes to you and friends for the loss. :(

May God rest her soul ~

Very Sorry to hear about the death of ur great friend Vampy. My consolence to you all and that she rest in peace.

A shock to me, a great member of the RIT community. Very warm and outgoing person that didn't ingore anybody. I feel priviledged to have gotten the chance to know her.

Rest In Peace.

Vampy, you have my condolences and sympathy to Cassie's passing and may she rest in peace :)

Hang in there bud!

Back