In Lovin Memory *baby Boy Oreo*

HI eveyone i read ur all msg make me tears i do miss OREO very much still down feel funny without OREO. I usually depend from OREO since his blind all since now much alot diffy since PANDY is more independence. HEARTY is hard accept cuz very close (daddy) OREO cuz HEARTY always sleep with OREO on his butt must sleep with OREO now HEARTY feel lonely without OREO. THANX TWEETYBIRD and my buddy POLAR being there for me while lil funeral ok i m ready show u some pic of lil funeral PPL thanx for bein there too now i m cry miss OREO very much. My landlord's friend Scott will write name and date on stone soon. my landlord did offer me bury in fenced yard cuz he feel bad from his dog did attack oreo first time that reason he say he owe me big time so let me bury in fenced yard. Pandy still quiet lately not playfully or usually her barkin on window now she quiet sleepin in her own dog bed not on futon sighs :grouphug: forgot wanna add somethin i will find pic of my mom's dog CYBER passed away too CYBER been sick with cancer tumor on back so my mom dont wanna see CYBER suffer so has to put him to sleep 2 wks ago that why mom feel down more cuz very close OREO since step brother with CYBER now both re gone and go heaven together THANX for listenin.

Attachments

• OREO2.jpg
    OREO2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 20
  • OREO3.jpg
    OREO3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
  • OREO4.jpg
    OREO4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
  • OREO13.jpg
    OREO13.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 21
  • OREO14.jpg
    OREO14.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21
  • OREO15.jpg
    OREO15.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 18
  • OREO17.jpg
    OREO17.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 16
in lovin memory CYBER

i want add up to show my mother s dog cyber he been sick with cancer tumor on back. 2 wks ago put him to sleep. so here pic of CYBER and i know OREO and CYBER will meet up in heaven. they grew up together as step brother.

Attachments

• Picture 31.jpg
    Picture 31.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
nice of your landlord to let you bury your sweet baby in the back yard. I am sure he felt bad about it. :(

At least Oreo is not suffering anymore and is happy with his new friends up in heaven. So think of that, ok. :hug:

Sorry for your mother's dog too. Sad time for your family. I love my dogs just like that too.

punkywolfy,
anytime u can im me or need me i am here for u.. u are welcome anytime no plms.. i am happy take pix of lil funeral.. smiles.. i know it hard on u for while.. it take time.. i know u love oreo so much.. hugs hugs!

I'm so sorry about oreo.. I had same expirence 3 weeks ago with my boxer.. ( not hearing dog). he has "wobblers disease" which his backbone was not fully developed and has no disk between the bones.. so it was hard for him to walk or play.. he would cry all the time when he tries to get up or sit down.. so I took him to the vet to put him sleep, to end the suffering... oh God! I have never got hurt. when I saw him being gone after being injected.... I cried like a Girl eventhough I'm gentlemen... I know what u are going thru.. keep ur chin up... (giving you big hugs)

UPDATE~~ since next door my landlord's friend, he askin me if i already check oreo's grave yet ? i say no why ? he say he done paint that stone hope for me like this. SO i decide walk to OREO's grave, while friend play with pandy my another dog keep her company so i went over OREO's grave WOW it got me cryin it look good let me show ya'll nice of friend paint that stone OREO name and date on stone. friend ask me what think of it i say ohh love that stone thank for paint he say no problem. OK HERE PIC~~

CRANKSHAFT sowwy to hear abt ur dog boxer put to sleep too darn me too hate see my dog OREO been thru sick n suffer with pain too

to ya'll THANX for this all message :grouphug:

I am sorry to hear about your dog. You did all you could to help him, and I am sure he knows that, too. It is hard to watch animals suffer. I am sure you will still see him in your dreams though.

Nice gravestone..:)

I am sorry about Oreo. I know that feeling when you love your pet. I went thru the same thing with my Tinyboy back in 2001. I missed him so much.

Hugs and I know your pet went to the dog heaven and play with other dogs.

Welcome to rainbowbridges.com

HI everyone sowwy i was so behind havent catch up AD since i been go catch up with DR and focus with my babe so far now i m here thanx for all comment wow when i read all comment got me tear i do miss OREO very much but glad PANDY doin better n very playfully love go outside but not today toooo hot humid darn wish go dive in pool we will feel better. let me show u one pic i can feel OREO's spirit in PANDY s body when sun ray on PANDY. IS IT BEAUTIFUL? Hope yall have a nice day :grouphug:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy PunkyWolfy!!!!!!!!! LTNS!!!! Sorry to hear that your Oreo passed away but at least you have Pandy with Oreo's spirit nearby with you forever!!! :D WOOF WOOF ARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteWolves64

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy PunkyWolfy!!!!!!!!! LTNS!!!! Sorry to hear that your Oreo passed away but at least you have Pandy with Oreo's spirit nearby with you forever!!! :D WOOF WOOF ARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteWolves64

YES that true that right still have pandy to hang out n sleep tog to spend time together wow LTNS darn it been long time wow WOOF WOOF AWROOOOOOOOO still hang out in wolves pack let s go hunt in forest haha see my pic of me and my babe look at picture say new update pic of me and my babe winkz u might see DVTV too :D hugs hugs PUNKYWOLFY

Sorry for your loss of your Oreo

:grouphug: Sorry to hear about your loss of your Oreo. I know how you feel. I just lost my (8) yr. old female green iguana on March 10th, 2008 . And I just got my (5) yr. old mixed Lab/Pitt Bull female dog back . And her name is (Oreo Cookie) , but we call her (Oreo).
That is why I decided to reply to your thread. I'm not totally deaf , just in my right ear. I was born with it deformed & have no ear canal. Its all bones. Anyhow, my (Oreo) helps me with hearing , when I don't hear something. She is my protecter.
As time goes by , your heart will heal. May God Bless you.

:grouphug: Sorry to hear about your loss of your Oreo. I know how you feel. I just lost my (8) yr. old female green iguana on March 10th, 2008 . And I just got my (5) yr. old mixed Lab/Pitt Bull female dog back . And her name is (Oreo Cookie) , but we call her (Oreo).
That is why I decided to reply to your thread. I'm not totally deaf , just in my right ear. I was born with it deformed & have no ear canal. Its all bones. Anyhow, my (Oreo) helps me with hearing , when I don't hear something. She is my protecter.
As time goes by , your heart will heal. May God Bless you.

HI MISSJAMIE79 SORRY FOR DELAY TOO LONG I M SORRY ABT UR DOG PASSED AWAY AND IGUANA WOW YES KNOW U MEAN OREO UR DOG BEEN UR HEARIN PROTECTOR THAT GREAT TOO YOUNG FOR UR DOG OREO PASSED AWAY SURPRISE ME I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY SORRY NOT REPLY TO UR MSG. I M DOIN OK STILL VISIT MY DOG OREO S GRAVE IN FENCED YARD ALSO MY ANOTHER DOG PANDY 2 YRS OLD STILL KEEP ME COMPANY SHE IS VERY SMART GURL KIND IS TOY SHIH TZU SMILE TAKE IT EASY :hug:

Back