In Lovin Memory *baby Boy Oreo*

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
~*~IN LOVIN MEMORY ~*~
1992-2008 BABY BOY OREO

My Friend Polar took me to take my dog OREO to vet this morning, i explain Dr. Able what goin on ? since last fri he been sick -throw up, dirrehea, seizure, coughin. Dr.Able say sound bad detail so he examine OREO AND he say he has heart disease and organ disease. AND ask me what my considering abt this i told him i don't want see him more suffer it best to put him sleep, he say sure give me paper to sign for agreement. Polar decide stay with me watch OREO on the table so young boy hold OREO when Dr.Able put sedate on OREO' right arm. WOW he boom on table which towel on table it suddenly fast put him sleep. Polar and me start cryin when see like this. I walk to OREO give him hug n kiss him goodbye with tears. i do miss him already and feel funny without him around me but i know he is around me sighs i do love him so much. he love go travel and do somethin with me all good life. and my another dog pandy she been quiet not used without seein oreo around and on bed all the time. HE GONE WOW!!!! it hard for me feel that way. THANKS for Listenin :gouphug:

Attachments

• WOLFYOREO.jpg
    WOLFYOREO.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 53
Oh no!! I am soo sorry.. but he is happy and no pain now :cry:

:grouphug:

Sorry about Oreo. I've been through it before with my dogs.

One dog had bone cancer. One had harmful seizures. One had kidney infection. One had mouth cancer.

punkywolfy vp me last night, he talked to me, say going put oreo sleep and i got upset and cried so hard n walk away from vp and my hubby comfortable me, he asked me what wrong i told him what punkywolfy say.. then came back to vp, punkywolfy knew i will upset cuz of oreo is my fave baby boy!!!! so i had therapy and take my suv to chevy today and i cant go with wolfy so polar pgr me say passed away 12:45pm and i got very upset and cried hard say NO NO NO NO!!!!! sigh.. i was not accpet let oreo go but i ACCPET! let him go and dont wanna him be suffer pain... i alway love him so much!!! he was soooo sweet oreo!!!!

wolfy, i am very sowwy abt oreo.. u know me.. :hug:

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about your Oreo. It really hurts to lose a dog. It's much worse than losing people at times. I've lost a few of my best friends. The last one, I tried everything possible but had to help her go home. It was heartwrenching but absolutely the best thing for her. You did the right thing for Oreo. It's called the final act of love. Remember that always. Oreo will be waiting at the pearly gates for you. You wait and see.

RIP Oreo with our love.

Aww Punkywolfy.. I am sad for your loss. :hug: At least you still have all of the memories with Oreo so cherish that, ok? You will see him one day when its your time to go. Maybe mac is showing Oreo around where to go and find foods etc in Heaven? Who knows! :)

My Deepest sympathy :hug:

I'm sorry about your loss of your beloved doggy. He sure lived a really long time!

I am sorry to hear about Oreo.

RIP Oreo.

:hug:

Aww.... :(

My heart goes out to you, I'm very sorry of what happened to Oreo, You have my deepest sympathy. :hug:

wolfy is very down, i talked wolfy last night, so i will see him this morning for buried.. i will get flowers for oreo..

Awww :hug: I know you well! You love animals!!! And you knew Oreo for a long time and how much you really love him!
punkywolfy vp me last night, he talked to me, say going put oreo sleep and i got upset and cried so hard n walk away from vp and my hubby comfortable me, he asked me what wrong i told him what punkywolfy say.. then came back to vp, punkywolfy knew i will upset cuz of oreo is my fave baby boy!!!! so i had therapy and take my suv to chevy today and i cant go with wolfy so polar pgr me say passed away 12:45pm and i got very upset and cried hard say NO NO NO NO!!!!! sigh.. i was not accpet let oreo go but i ACCPET! let him go and dont wanna him be suffer pain... i alway love him so much!!! he was soooo sweet oreo!!!!

wolfy, i am very sowwy abt oreo.. u know me.. :hug:

I am sorry that Oreo has passed, he is at peace now. Treasure the memories you have had with him.

Awww :hug: I know you well! You love animals!!! And you knew Oreo for a long time and how much you really love him!

yea i know oreo very well, oreo alway go trips with me and wolfy.. good memory.. sigh.. i still cry on and off for 3 days.. thanks for care. :hug:

~*~IN LOVIN MEMORY ~*~
1992-2008 BABY BOY OREO

My Friend Polar took me to take my dog OREO to vet this morning, i explain Dr. Able what goin on ? since last fri he been sick -throw up, dirrehea, seizure, coughin. Dr.Able say sound bad detail so he examine OREO AND he say he has heart disease and organ disease. AND ask me what my considering abt this i told him i don't want see him more suffer it best to put him sleep, he say sure give me paper to sign for agreement. Polar decide stay with me watch OREO on the table so young boy hold OREO when Dr.Able put sedate on OREO' right arm. WOW he boom on table which towel on table it suddenly fast put him sleep. Polar and me start cryin when see like this. I walk to OREO give him hug n kiss him goodbye with tears. i do miss him already and feel funny without him around me but i know he is around me sighs i do love him so much. he love go travel and do somethin with me all good life. and my another dog pandy she been quiet not used without seein oreo around and on bed all the time. HE GONE WOW!!!! it hard for me feel that way. THANKS for Listenin :gouphug:

my tears are for your hurting heart. i wish I could make it better.

I'm very sorry about your beloved dog. You did the kindest thing possible, not making him suffer. You'll be in my thoughts.

Back