image won't display

Iceriver

Reaction score
Im looking thur IKEA website and tried to click on product pictures to enlarge but theres nothing there. I asked Deafmonkey if shes able to click on enlarge and it worked fine for her. Anyone knows how to fix it ?? Here's what I mean: Top is mine and bottom is DM's

sh2.jpg

sh.jpg

What web browser were you using to browse? You cannot fix the errors that occured to you, it's their webmastering stuff. Web browsers differ by experience and platform.

Ive tried all IE, Firefox, Netscape, etc. Same results. I have win xp

What web browser were you using to browse? You cannot fix the errors that occured to you, it's their webmastering stuff. Web browsers differ by experience and platform.

She use firefox but dunno if she use IE

Have you turned on the javascript option in your web browser? maybe that will fix it?

Yes its on. Ive tried everything, disabling pop up blocker, ads blocker, etc. no luck.

Sometimes, pop-up blockers won't allow some pictures to appear. For instance, BestBuy website has a pop-up window that appears when you click on "Weekly Ad". On Firefox, it will block it during the first time. If it's turned off for that site, then it will work later.

I hope you find the plm slove soon hehe

you can do this

Computer :rl: on your computer for not work on your ? :lol:

I think it has do with javascript. It just wont display picture and pop up window. It worked fine on other online stores. I dont know.

Do you have NoScript, an add-on for Firefox? If you do, try to have it let Ikea website's plugins or activeX running for short time.
It happens every time I visit any stores...

I tested on ikea.com and mine work fine.

I got email from iceriver :).. she got it now finally she can click enlagre the picture now.

Do you have NoScript, an add-on for Firefox? If you do, try to have it let Ikea website's plugins or activeX running for short time.
It happens every time I visit any stores...

I tested on ikea.com and mine work fine.

Same here...

I thought she is use website that's Canada version.

Back