I'm thinking to switch my sidekick 2009 phone to something else. Help me out please?

Taurus

Reaction score
I Know sidekick devices are really good and cheap but I want cheaper.. I know it is impossible to get instant messagers, email, text, and internet for 10 dollars a month so..

I decided to get text plan only for 10 dollars or less.

do you know any company that offer text plan only for very cheap?

I DON'T WANT PHONE like blackberry.. It's too hard for me to type. The keyboard are too small for me to click on it.

Thanks

Taurus

P.S. I have two years contact with T-mobile so I think I can get new phone in august 2010. I know it is too early to ask but I want to know if you heard any new phone will release soon next year or good phone for text plan only.

I Know sidekick devices are really good and cheap but I want cheaper.. I know it is impossible to get instant messagers, email, text, and internet for 10 dollars a month so..

I decided to get text plan only for 10 dollars or less.

do you know any company that offer text plan only for very cheap?

I DON'T WANT PHONE like blackberry.. It's too hard for me to type. The keyboard are too small for me to click on it.

Thanks

Taurus

P.S. I have two years contact with T-mobile so I think I can get new phone in august 2010. I know it is too early to ask but I want to know if you heard any new phone will release soon next year or good phone for text plan only.

You could keep the Sidekick after your contract expires and just buy minutes as you need them. With no contract. T-Mobile does have that plan.

You could possibly check out the Virgin mobile data or text only plan. Sometimes you can keep your phone.

Umm, I think I caused you misunderstanding..

I meant.. monthly payment..

I paid 30 dollars a month.

I want to pay 10 monthly payment or less.

You could keep the Sidekick after your contract expires and just buy minutes as you need them. With no contract. T-Mobile does have that plan.

I never heard you can buy minutes for text?

I rather to have unlimited text plan.

No, I did not misunderstand. The minutes roll over too. No plan, pay as you go. I had it in past. Loved it. I may go back to it when I am finished with my current carrier. I averaged about 10 to 20 dollars a month or less, and it was easy to top up from phone or internet. Never had to buy a top up card like that.

Plans | Virgin Mobile USA

Hmm, nice!

but 20 dollars for unlimited text. Yikes.. too much money for me.

Back