I'm on a quest to get married.

They're are many resources out there to assist you medically. Medicaid, Health Dept. Go to the social services office at the local hospitals.. they usually assist you too. Dr's can give you free samples etc.

But to marry someone just for the Health insurance....:ugh:

TheOracle is willing to sell herself and her body into marriage for health insurance? whoo. that's sad.

I don't think TheOracle was being completely serious about marrying just for health insurance.

Oracle, theres got to be some sort of county insurance for low income somewhere availble. I'm willing to help you search for one in any way I can. But please think carefully about marriage. Not only is it a hassle and cost money, but the other person's credit can ruin yours in so many different ways. Marry because you want to not because you need to.

I'm here for you, I wont let you give up finding an alternative. Your not alone girl :)

Yeah, but that is not the worst could happen if married in hurry. The worst possible is called Domestic violence. If married in hurry could land on abusive husband and it will be far devasating and hard to break the marriage. Worth it? I don't even need to answer that question.

Oracle, theres got to be some sort of county insurance for low income somewhere availble. I'm willing to help you search for one in any way I can. But please think carefully about marriage. Not only is it a hassle and cost money, but the other person's credit can ruin yours in so many different ways. Marry because you want to not because you need to.

I'm here for you, I wont let you give up finding an alternative. Your not alone girl :)

don't get me wrong I'm not against marriage at all, but like diehardbiker said there are worse things with it.

becareful my friend :)

Since your family seems rich and generous, maybe you could ask them to fund private health insurance for you.

me thinks TheOracle is a big girl, and an intelligent one to boot....people do get married for a variety of reasons....even to get a Green Card.....

If it's a "loveless" marriage...just for "benefits only"...I'm sure a contract can be made out to suit both parties.

Getting green card by getting married is history. Uncle Sam figured out and disallow this.

me thinks TheOracle is a big girl, and an intelligent one to boot....people do get married for a variety of reasons....even to get a Green Card.....

If it's a "loveless" marriage...just for "benefits only"...I'm sure a contract can be made out to suit both parties.

Oracle,

Are you serious? Postfromhell posted a link about your prada bags, and it leads me to think that your daddy is loaded. Your son goes to the private school. Maybe you should pull your son out of the private school, so you can send him to the public school. You don't have to pay for your son's tuition anymore. Perhaps you should also sell your pricey bags through ebay or craigslist??

Yeah, but that is not the worst could happen if married in hurry. The worst possible is called Domestic violence. If married in hurry could land on abusive husband and it will be far devasating and hard to break the marriage. Worth it? I don't even need to answer that question.

wow i am shocked really:shock: wow be careful you otherwise you are careful on divorce wow I remember my uncle broken on marriage argue my mom told me I ask my mom said no marry what said happend I am puzzled silly, I am serious
my mom know many time voilent my uncle!

Oracle,

Are you serious? Postfromhell posted a link about your prada bags, and it leads me to think that your daddy is loaded. Your son goes to the private school. Maybe you should pull your son out of the private school, so you can send him to the public school. You don't have to pay for your son's tuition anymore. Perhaps you should also sell your pricey bags through ebay or craigslist??

she won't, too much fucken pride

Apply for Medicare/Medicaid?

I tried. :/

does that mean you're open to non-Jewish fellas?

*sigh* If I have to.

Here is the hard truth about life. Only suckers would be in hurry or in quest for marriage. There are high potential for deadly consequences when one rushes into marriage.

My word of advise, research and see if you can find those who were into successfully marriage after rushing into marriage. I can bet you won't find much of these bozos that proved success.

Here is final truth, Marriage is just piece of paper in legal system that is all. True marriage takes two that wants each other for rest of their life, and not necessarily please the public (Even to relatives).

Yes, I am married guy and it (marriage license) still means nothing to me, even to my wife.

This is why you get married to be nice to a friend...not for love. ;)

Back