I'm Officially Married! (pix)

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I got married at 11am today at the peace of the justice. Very simple and lovely!

342007134xs6.jpg

342007132ad7.jpg

ourringsbn6.jpg

342007146pb8.jpg

Aw beauitful pictures, you both make a hottest couple, and your daughter is soo cute!! Congraulation girlfriend mwah!

Bootiful!

Aww...beautiful picture you got there! I am happy for you both!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!

Very beautiful pics love that waterfall in the background!

WOW look good pic like that waterfall awww cute daughter bet she say abt time they get married :lol:

Cool pictures and looks like a gorgeous day too for the 'special' day too! So now you can say...."This is my husband, ______, and say you're Mrs. _____,". Congratulations and all the very best on your journey together and may your lives be richly blessed as well!!

I can see that all of you are indeed happy and definitely an awesome family to be proud of, to cherish, to behold and love for always. :)

Thanks for sharing these photos with AD'ers--

:applause: :) :applause:

~RR
(thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--)

Cool pictures and looks like a gorgeous day too for the 'special' day too! So now you can say...."This is my husband, ______, and say you're Mrs. _____,". Congratulations and all the very best on your journey together and may your lives be richly blessed as well!!

I can see that all of you are indeed happy and definitely an awesome family to be proud of, to cherish, to behold and love for always. :)

Thanks for sharing these photos with AD'ers--

:applause: :) :applause:

~RR
(thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--)

It was just a PERFECT day to be out as well. the temp was about 65.. not too cold not too hot. Just perfect and it was meant to be! ;)

Thank you guys!!!

:hug:

Very nice pics! I am glad that the weather opened up beautifully to a nice sunny day for your wedding. Again congratulations and all the best wishes for the future. :)

Aww beautiful pics!!! especially right by the waterfall...I am so happy for you!!! hugs! Thank you for sharing the pics with us... :) Congrats and Best wishes for a happy life... :)

Hey Congrats!! Love the pictures, especially the last one when three of you walk together.

Very beautiful pictures... I really like those pictures.... toooo prefect....

Congratulations!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Beautiful pictures... off topic, what can of camera as it's awesome seeing those clear and colourful pictures...

another off the topic lol.. I love your top, psst where did you get it?? lol

Awesome pictures! Bless you both :)

Congratulations on ur marriage and wish u all the best for a blissful future together as a family. Gorgeous pictures and love the background of the waterfall.

beautiful, very happily couple. those pictures worth of breathtaking. I'm so happy for you, what a beautiful family.. I love waterfall and walk away pictures. Making everyone of us tears. ehe. But good feeling.

Back