Im not Angelique1982

i think i better forget it,that the danger going on computer when had one to many drinks,that lastnight no booze today

i think i better forget it,that the danger going on computer when had one to many drinks,that lastnight no booze today

:laugh2: :laugh2:...have been sort of "wondering" a few times about ya!....:giggle:....seriously, think ur doing a pretty good job while being intoxicated.....what'cha been drinking anyway?

Angelique's profile still unchanged. Weird.

I'm sure that there has been some rabbits diagnosed with hearing loss, but I don't know anyone who have or had a deaf rabbit.

I'm sure that there has been some rabbits diagnosed with hearing loss, but I don't know anyone who have or had a deaf rabbit.

I have however seen an earless rabbit from Japan after the nuclear reactor meltdown.

Earless-Rabbit.jpg

Why don't you change the last letter to an "a",

be "Angeliqua", or better yet "Angelika?"
maybe Anjelique?

sounds the same, yet easily distinguished.

Or, if you insist on being "angelique", then perhaps try this AnGeLiQuE" ???

Fuzzy

Pretty rabbit...and it's white...so I would keep him/her in the house...and wondering how the rabbit gets along with the other rabbits?...Rabbits are cute and cuddly pets, as I had one before, a black lop-earred one....cuddly and soft....only problem is they like to chew on wires and he chewed up so many cords I had to put him outside in the rabbit hutch.

I have never seen a rabbit without ears. Look like a normal head with no sign of his precious ears. Sorry that happen to the rabbit in Japan during nuclear reaction meltdown.

I would not like to have anyone put CI on the poor rabbit. The rabbit look beautiful without ears. It is like it is born with it. That is the reason why I don't want any doctor to put CI on babies. The babies are precious and beautiful. Gawd, can the parents wait until they are old enough to have CI? Geeze.

I have never seen a rabbit without ears. Look like a normal head with no sign of his precious ears. Sorry that happen to the rabbit in Japan during nuclear reaction meltdown.

I would not like to have anyone put CI on the poor rabbit. The rabbit look beautiful without ears. It is like it is born with it. That is the reason why I don't want any doctor to put CI on babies. The babies are precious and beautiful. Gawd, can the parents wait until they are old enough to have CI? Geeze.

sound look likes doctor play games on implant 0.o!! animal! huh! testing! huh ! what is hell observing to look likes on rabbit it silly!

"CI Rabbit...
CI Hat...
CI This....
& CI That!"....put a little Hat on the Rabbit.

Why would anyone consider a Cochlear Implant on a " deaf rabbit"? Does a "deaf rabbit" have a human "hearing system"?
Who would "map" it?
Computer screens can be "interesting" at times! However is this reality?

Why would anyone consider a Cochlear Implant on a " deaf rabbit"? Does a "deaf rabbit" have a human "hearing system"?
Who would "map" it?
Computer screens can be "interesting" at times! However is this reality?

I have seen picture of a deaf white cat who got one.

We are all mammals, so it probably would work.

But it would be a great waste of money.

Back