Im not Angelique1982

angelique.

Reaction score
Im not sure who that is but nobody should assume that im her just because we have thesame name. I dont know how to prove it but im not her. I recently juat made my accoubt to interact with people who are deaf HOH and even hearing people. Im not gonna lie about making accounts why do i need more than one? If there is any questions pleaae email me or ask here.

Thank you.

-angelique perez

Many people wonder if their ferret is deaf, but the ferret won't sit long enough to be tested. Therefore, all of us humans are left to try to figure out if ferret is deaf or not. Those ferrets run around with blocks and laugh while us poor humans try to figure out best way to bring a deaf ferret in hearing world. Then-----bingo----- they realize that ferret isn't deaf, but rather indifferent to what us humans are preaching.

I never said i was deaf because i am not, im hearing and ill talk to a mod to change my page because im not that insensitive girl im not fake im real i dont know how to prove it but like i said i dont need to pages on alldeaf. Im not here to fight and argue about this because that girl isnt me. Im 20not years old in college to be a photographer im in my first semester. Im married and my husbands name is Gregorio. What can i do to make people believe me?

I never said i was deaf because i am not, im hearing and ill talk to a mod to change my page because im not that insensitive girl im not fake im real i dont know how to prove it but like i said i dont need to pages on alldeaf. Im not here to fight and argue about this because that girl isnt me. Im 20not years old in college to be a photographer im in my first semester. Im married and my husbands name is Gregorio. What can i do to make people believe me?

And ur profile states that ur a "TEACHER"....say what?....Exactly what do you teach?...Ur English sucks and ur hearing?....

I'm not a teacher. im only 20 years old, i just graduated high school 2 years ago ma'am. And im sorry that you think my english sucks, im working on it now. O.o.

And ur profile states that ur a "TEACHER"....say what?....Exactly what do you teach?...Ur English sucks and ur hearing?....

If I was you, I will not judge based on member's english/grammar, nor is occupation.

Some hearing people have poor grammars and the word about teacher can be pretty universe, some of them are not professional.

If member can't be trusted so I rather to ignore instead of provoking them into trouble.

Wow, excuse me, I noticed about glitch in this forum that caused Angelique. profile to displayed as angelique1982. Similar names but different people.

Angelique, you need PM Alex and let him know about glitches in forum.

RR, please ignore my first post (#6).

foxrac, i dont think my english/grammar is horrible, at least im not speaking "lyk dis" pretty ignorant of people to assume im that girl, when im not. Has anybody seen a picture of her? i can show a picture of me, even you can look at my FB page, i mean i honestly dont have to prove to anybody but i'd like to, i'd like to prove that im totally a different person, but id like to add on to what you said foxrac, why judge somebody by their name? what if there was another foxrat and somebody was assuming you were somebody else? i mean people are jumping down my throat because of that girl, I dont teach...and im hearing but i have respect for those who are deaf. im not an idiot.

My apology if there is a mix-up with profiles....When I clicked on ur name and read the profile, it stated you were a teacher....So the reason I stated that your English sucked was because if you were a Teacher, just don't believe you would have typed/worded the way you did....

So if you don't have "2 profiles", and are not a Teacher (as the profile stated), then yes, it's best to notify the moderator here at AD.

Hope everything gets straighted out.

Wow, excuse me, I noticed about glitch in this forum that caused Angelique. profile to displayed as angelique1982. Similar names but different people.

Angelique, you need PM Alex and let him know about glitches in forum.

RR, please ignore my first post (#6).

Alright, Foxrac....and again, a Teacher would not type/word her posts that way....So there seems to be a mix-up with profiles....

Yeah, im not her. I dont know where it says teacher because i tried to look and it doesnt say teacher. Ill rake some screen shots when i get on a computer

Angelique: Your profile has not been fixed yet-still goes to angelique1982.
Cheers

This is a limitation of the forum software. If you use anything other than the letters a-z and numbers 1-0 and a - or _ in your username, it does not show up due to html file parsing limitations.
IE: extra period, #, *, ^, so on, special characters will just set your profile as the user closest to your name because the special character is never generated into the file side. You can only see it as your username.

If you want to get this fixed, contact Alex to change your username and try to avoid what was mentioned above.

Angelique Perez: still on the the "old angelique1982" profile-as of now.

Cheers

Many people wonder if their ferret is deaf, but the ferret won't sit long enough to be tested. Therefore, all of us humans are left to try to figure out if ferret is deaf or not. Those ferrets run around with blocks and laugh while us poor humans try to figure out best way to bring a deaf ferret in hearing world. Then-----bingo----- they realize that ferret isn't deaf, but rather indifferent to what us humans are preaching.

why ferret give thought to rabbit..or is ferret got deeper meaning i know people (men)stick them down trousers men got no nads stroke ferret instead which difficult with rabbit...you mention ferret before, my rabbit indifferent make no sound but got bl00dy good hearing.

why ferret give thought to rabbit..or is ferret got deeper meaning i know people (men)stick them down trousers men got no nads stroke ferret instead which difficult with rabbit...you mention ferret before, my rabbit indifferent make no sound but got bl00dy good hearing.

Caz12, your quote does not make any sense to me anyway. Just give up. :roll:

Back