I'm new

verydevilgurl7

Reaction score
Hey everybody.. i'm all new welcome myself :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks everybody i surely will... oh yeah its very educational.... learning new words everyday :)

verydevilgurl7 -- is that avatar a pic of a devil dog with its glowing eyes and fangs? It looks spooooooooooky! *shivers* ;)

Hey welcome! Make sure you open up the bag of personalities to express yourself in your potential posts.

hey im new here as well. im dyin to know how you get those pictures under your users name on the left? can anybody help me out here? thanks

Welcome to AD - you will have mad fun over here check out the penis forum hehehehe

Originally posted by luckypinkstar03
hey im new here as well. im dyin to know how you get those pictures under your users name on the left? can anybody help me out here? thanks

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

hey thanks for all the warm welcomes! :) found out how to do the icon thingy.. but it seems to say that every picture i choose to put up, is too big! ugh.. well ill have to get around to that later. gota go start packin n shippin out of this place and off to gally i go! :) later ya all..

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay. Just how exactly verydevilgurl are you? :twisted:

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay. Just how exactly verydevilgurl are you? :twisted:

well i'm very bad girl... can do anything very devil... so u all may think i am :crazy: but thats me!!! :twisted: dont hate or scare of me... if u're nice to me i wont bite ya...if not then i'll screw u up *giggle* hehehee

thanks!!!
curtsey.gif

verydevilgurl7 said:
well i'm very bad girl... can do anything very devil... so u all may think i am :crazy: but thats me!!! :twisted: dont hate or scare of me... if u're nice to me i wont bite ya...if not then i'll screw u up *giggle* hehehee

Ooh I see. Well hope you dont go devil on me or ill go big bad wolf on ya :twisted:

Back