Im New< Need Friends!!!!

andrea

Reaction score
hi all.

im new here, im a 20 year old college student in beverly massachusetts.. and im taking ASL classes and enjoying them very much im looking for someone to interview for a paper for the sign language class and to become friends with, like i said im just learning sign so im not that good

if anyone can help out and you live in north reading, reading, beverly, danvers, middleton, andover or near that area please let me know ASAP.. even if you dont id still like to become friends with you guys

andrea

I would help you out, unforuantely I live in New Jersey.

hi :)

ah I live in california sorry but good luck andrea lookin for new deaf friends near where u live ;)

welcome to ADv2!

I would like to help ya but sorry, I lives in one of Tornado Valley States. :sadwave:

I am king of the whole damn world so I am too busy to help you

welcome to here but unfortunately im 2000+ miles away but see ya around here :)

Originally posted by Bullshitter
One way that you can receive many help is go to RIT!

I agree with bullshiter u can go RIT and make more friensd and exposure to both cultures there and I wud gone there but I'm more of a party animal :laugh2: oh well heh.. ;)

Originally posted by andrea
hi all.

im new here, im a 20 year old college student in beverly massachusetts.. and im taking ASL classes and enjoying them very much im looking for someone to interview for a paper for the sign language class and to become friends with, like i said im just learning sign so im not that good

if anyone can help out and you live in north reading, reading, beverly, danvers, middleton, andover or near that area please let me know ASAP.. even if you dont id still like to become friends with you guys

andrea

can i eat ur mom's?

Back