I'm Hearing and I Want To Make Some Deaf Friends

IceRose

Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently learning ASL and I'd really like to meet some deaf people.* Learning the language has been an amazing experience and I think that the language and community are both equally beautiful. I am hearing, but I am also partially tone deaf in my right ear, because of an incident 12 years ago. I'm excited to make some new friends!

* I have heard of some incidents where hearing people like myself only want deaf friends to practice ASL. Well, I do NOT want to do that. I genuinely want deaf friends. I'm interested in meeting new people. Not using them for practicing sign language. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you're being honest :) Nice to meet you and :welcome: to All :deaf: !

(as you can see, I like Smilies...lol)

Big Hello!!!.......
(drags, cigarette, signs............exhales)

Hi :) Thank you for the warm welcomes and hellos. They really brighten up my day.

Same here, Simown. And hoichi, and mewtilation. I'm really excited to get to know you all better.

Hi there, I love your username. It's beautiful! Welcome to AllDeaf.com. The users here are really supportive and wonderful.

Thank you so much, Strong. My username comes from an heirloom I just received. It is a rose cut diamond and garnet on a gold band. Surprisingly, rose cut diamonds aren't created anymore, so it's really important to my family, and I. And thank you for all of the support/welcomes. I wish other people where I live are this amazing and kind.

From Romania,welcome IceRose :wave:
I hope you be feel very fine here!
So..i can if i ask you ?

Ooh, let's see a picture of the ring! The Indians have been using rose cuts a lot lately in the last few years, so you can get yourself new rose cut diamonds if you want.

Back