I'm going back to school but I'm scared....

Taurus

Reaction score
I'm scared of Swine flu will spread fast. :eek3:

I noticed many of colleges spread over 2,000 cases of swine flu after 10 days of fall quarter/sems. :eek3::eek3:

I'm scared of Swine flu will spread fast. :eek3:

I noticed many of colleges spread over 2,000 cases of swine flu after 10 days of fall quarter/sems. :eek3::eek3:

I saw national news tonight, they are making quarantine classrooms with food brought in in some schools for anyone who catches it. If you take proper precautions, you probably won't catch it.

I saw national news tonight, they are making quarantine classrooms with food brought in in some schools for anyone who catches it. If you take proper precautions, you probably won't catch it.

>_< I better watch my hand every time I leave the classroom

You think hand sanitizer *sp?* will help if I cannot go to bathroom to wash my hands?

i work at mayo here in florida and its already popped up here... just keep ur hands clean... if u think u touch somebody that dirty wash ur hands... when i go to my aa meetings, some of those people seem to reek of disease so i wash all the way to my elbows... dont sweat it too much the swine flu got blown up due to media. u will be aright.

>_< I better watch my hand every time I leave the classroom

You think hand sanitizer *sp?* will help if I cannot go to bathroom to wash my hands?

I know that helps. Get the shots if you can.

yes, gel hand sanitizer works great... we got em like every twenty feet at our hospital... just wipe ur hands down with it anytime u feel freaked out.

i work at mayo here in florida and its already popped up here... just keep ur hands clean... if u think u touch somebody that dirty wash ur hands... when i go to my aa meetings, some of those people seem to reek of disease so i wash all the way to my elbows... dont sweat it too much the swine flu got blown up due to media. u will be aright.

oh.. all the way to elbows :hmm:

Thank you! :)

yes, gel hand sanitizer works great... we got em like every twenty feet at our hospital... just wipe ur hands down with it anytime u feel freaked out.

Alright good.

I'll bring hand sanitizer with me

I know that helps. Get the shots if you can.

Yep. Took my niece back to college yesterday. They have had 50 identified cases on her campus to date; more suspected. They had vials of hand sanitizer at the entrance to every building on campus.

I noticed shots arent being "tested" yet.. I dont want to take swine flu shot that won't work for me.

They are currently being tested, but won't be available until Oct. for that reason.

Yep. Took my niece back to college yesterday. They have had 50 identified cases on her campus to date; more suspected. They had vials of hand sanitizer at the entrance to every building on campus.

:-o my college has taken precautionary step to H1N1 in coordination with NYC Health Department. We installed hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere and posted campus-wide H1N1 warning and instruction.

I think I'll contact my doctor about this and see if I need shots when they become available.

:shock::shock::shock:

I hope my college don't have swine flue cases yet :cry:

:-o my college has taken precautionary step to H1N1 in coordination with NYC Health Department. We installed hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere and posted campus-wide H1N1 warning and instruction.

Yeah. They have taken the same precautionary measures to prevent spread.

They are currently being tested, but won't be available until Oct. for that reason.

Oh, no wonder..

But you think it will work?

Reason I ask because doctors/lab technicians/whoever cannot find cure or prevent several diseases such as HIV or idk what else.

but.. group of people already invested to pick some kind of medical treatment to give people swine flu shot less than.. 6 months?

Oh, no wonder..

But you think it will work?

Reason I ask because doctors/lab technicians/whoever cannot find cure or prevent several diseases such as HIV or idk what else.

but.. group of people already invested to pick some kind of medical treatment to give people swine flu shot less than.. 6 months?

I plan to take the vaccine. I work in the public, and have contact with numerous people. I'd rather get the vaccine than take a chance on contracting the virus.

I plan to take the vaccine. I work in the public, and have contact with numerous people. I'd rather get the vaccine than take a chance on contracting the virus.

I wonder how much it cost if my health insurance dont cover it? >_<

Back