I'm curious do u prefer a guy to pay for dinnner or he want u to pay for dinner?

which one u prefer to do on first date?

• he prefer u to pay for dinner on first date

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • u prefer him to pay for dinner on first date

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • dunno?

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by LeviathanC
Yup, I agreed. I hate that part when me and the girl talked such as

the girl: "let me pay it for you."
me: "no, let me pay it."
girl: "no, I insisted that I PAY it."

back and forth.

*sigh* I hate that part. :sigh:

:werd: ive had that situation happen to me when im out on a date with a womyn -- but i generally would make it up front if i take her out to dinner i pay (usually if its someone i like ALOT) otherwise its a dutch date

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
aww that s alright, of course some deafies have problems with their writing from asl :) true true..

hey Kiki-

cute pix of care bear and u know it's my fave cear bear? I'm likely to be grouchy on rainy days :rofl:

I believe that the guys should pay for the dinner to show girls respect that they are interest in her and wants to get to know her more. Then if they become girlfriend/boyfriend, then again I believe it comes equal in everything as possible. Again, if the girl insisted that she wants to pay for the dinner, let her.

I believe that gentlemen should pay for the diinner on the first date becuz it's good impression on women... just like to show them their respects and for the who they are. When they become an offically BF/GF then pay equal whatever they want. DEPENDS on what they decide and show supporting each other.

I hate resturants.... I prefer good ole homemade tucker dates... candles... insense.... warmth.... and the ability to dine of each other....

Blah..that's between you and me.

For example, if I asked my dad if he wants to go and eat...if I pick Ryans' I am paying for it. If he chose a diff resturant, he'll pay. Same applies to the dates.

For between us both, it's just that if we both had cash since it's both OURS.

I would mostly pay but if she wants to do that then ill respect it.

i always pay for dinner...except there was this one time, when i truly forgot my wallet, i thought i had it and i went to pay the bill and it wasn't there, i was freakin out. so my girl payed for it, and to make it up to her i took her to a carnival and won her a bunch of teddy bears :)

Originally posted by AJ
i always pay for dinner...except there was this one time, when i truly forgot my wallet, i thought i had it and i went to pay the bill and it wasn't there, i was freakin out. so my girl payed for it, and to make it up to her i took her to a carnival and won her a bunch of teddy bears :)

Yes I have done that before...

One of the most embarrassing part was when I was supposed to take out Lisa's parents and my parents out for dinner when I introduced all of them to each other.

I practically forgot my wallet and when I reached the resturant, I realized it.

I whispered to my dad and asked him if he could loan me some cash..and he said that he didn't have any cash. I asked my mother..same thing...

Jeez...I asked Lisa...so she asked her dad...no cash....except some pennies (like he wanted to tell me that)...and of course, her mother never carries money...

So I asked them to sit down and I'll drive fast back to the house to get my wallet..but I realized halfway on the way to the house....my wallet was there in my cup holder in front of the automatic stick...so I turned around. Jeez...it was a week before the wedding.

Originally posted by Emeraldie
That’s bull! Every time, we go out to eat somewhere. You always ask me, “Do you have any cash with you or in your purse?” I said, “Yes, I have some money with me.” You ended up telling me to give it to you and put it in your wallet before we go.

It’s always you paying for the dinner for both of us, friends, or family.

Oh my gosh!! That sounds so much like me and my husband! :rofl: I usually have cash on me, and my hubby usually does not have any. :laugh2:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yes I have done that before...

One of the most embarrassing part was when I was supposed to take out Lisa's parents and my parents out for dinner when I introduced all of them to each other.

I practically forgot my wallet and when I reached the resturant, I realized it.

I whispered to my dad and asked him if he could loan me some cash..and he said that he didn't have any cash. I asked my mother..same thing...

Jeez...I asked Lisa...so she asked her dad...no cash....except some pennies (like he wanted to tell me that)...and of course, her mother never carries money...

So I asked them to sit down and I'll drive fast back to the house to get my wallet..but I realized halfway on the way to the house....my wallet was there in my cup holder in front of the automatic stick...so I turned around. Jeez...it was a week before the wedding.

Whoah! :laugh2: Oops, sorry for my bursting into laughter. :lol:

Originally posted by kuifje75
Well, that is a toughie when there are two men in a couple! LOL
Usually we took turns paying for the meal or whatever. Sometimes it would depend on the occasion, like birthday, new job, good news, etc... Sometimes we would pay half-half. No biggie.
:laugh2: Aw, that's so cute when you said that's a toughie!

Usually, I like to pay for the dinner... Because my mom taught me many good values...
Since it's today's ways... If they prefer to pay half or take turns. It's otay by me... ;)

I assume, I am an old-fashioned... I think, it is a traditional most guy is responsibility to pay ladies a dinner on their first date. If they do not have any job then do not ask lady go out.

They can find a way cheaper dating with a lady like make a sandwich, bring a wine bottle, etc... Pack them in the picnic basket. Go to the park, put blanket on the ground, rub on the shoulder to let the ladies relax. Make her not too nervous on first date with guy.

Tease, talk, hold hands, snuggle each other and lay down... Kissing... Do NOT rub anything on private area... Forbid on first dating....

Not neccessary to be impress those ladies at fancy restaurant or show off nice car, etc... Just be yourself as humble.

Enjoy yourself on the dating... ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh my gosh!! That sounds so much like me and my husband! :rofl: I usually have cash on me, and my hubby usually does not have any. :laugh2:

Women. :roll:

Originally posted by Sabrina
I assume, I am an old-fashioned... I think, it is a traditional most guy is responsibility to pay ladies a dinner on their first date. If they do not have any job then do not ask lady go out.

They can find a way cheaper dating with a lady like make a sandwich, bring a wine bottle, etc... Pack them in the picnic basket. Go to the park, put blanket on the ground, rub on the shoulder to let the ladies relax. Make her not too nervous on first date with guy.

Tease, talk, hold hands, snuggle each other and lay down... Kissing... Do NOT rub anything on private area... Forbid on first dating....

Not neccessary to be impress those ladies at fancy restaurant or show off nice car, etc... Just be yourself as humble.

Enjoy yourself on the dating... ;)

Thats my dad's advice...lol.

When I was younger, I was never interested to do all that work...but I had a job since 14 yrs old until about 19.

Silence Gold ;)

Thats my dad's advice...lol.

When I was younger, I was never interested to do all that work...but I had a job since 14 yrs old until about 19.

That what I taught my two sons manners. My younger son gave a dozen red rose for their anniversary. Also, braclet roses for their Prom. They were so beautiful couple. I just got their pictures last night.

My older son got red rose for his old girlfriend and took her out to see the Horror Movie. Jeeze... They love the Horror Movie !

Sabrina

Back