I'm back!!!

Irish Devil Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Alex for reset the password :)... NOW im using this same username :D.. :wave:

and sorry the thread was gone and my new username was removed too which I wanted stick w/ this old username... IM AKA GARFIELDSOCKY for new members who saw my thread last night...

For deafdyke:--- LONG STORY... But Im back now and ofc very behind w/ AD!! haha... You remembered I told you i was looking for my birth mother in MA?? Well, i found her not long ago TWO WEEKS AGO!! I will visit MA when the time is right and MAYBE move to MA :)... how have u been doing????

And also Im back single lol (thats one of reason as of long story)

Well, i found her not long ago TWO WEEKS AGO!! I will visit MA when the time is right and MAYBE move to MA
Woohoo! that would be AWESOME! I really wanna meet you! ;)

:welcome: back to AD with your old username. I hope you can stay more longer now that you are single. Just enjoy doing what you can do by discussing and debating with us, ADers. See you around, Irish Devil Dog. :naughty:

:welcome: back to AD with your old username. I hope you can stay more longer now that you are single. Just enjoy doing what you can do by discussing and debating with us, ADers. See you around, Irish Devil Dog. :naughty:

Thanks :thumb:.. :wave: Bebonang..... I'll try to stick around longer LOL.. ;)

Back