I'm back..

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
Im sorry, if I havent came back since august.. since I was sooo busy with school.. and I was that CLOSE to forgot about this site. I was like, whats all and whats another.. til I saw another day of this site.. I was delighted after i found the site back. So, forgive me, girls and guys.

I'm going to updatin' all my things up all over again.. and I see alot of improvements so far, I actually do really like it. Good Job!

Deaf258 told me you were in jail

*squeals in delight* Welcome back!

Seriously, it's good to see you back. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. :wave:

Welcome back...was also wondering where you had gone. :) Hope all's well with school and life in general. :wave:

bbnt said:
Deaf258 told me you were in jail

Nope, I wasn't in jail. So, Dream on. I am too good to be in jail. So excuse me, 258. I wasn't updating this thing since august because I came back to school.. for a last year. I'm senior, so c'mon, just give me a break.

VamPyroX said:
*squeals in delight* Welcome back!

Seriously, it's good to see you back. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. :wave:

Aww, nice of you, vamprox! I didn't expect you being like that. *laughing* im just kidding around.

WaterRats13 said:
Welcome back...was also wondering where you had gone. :) Hope all's well with school and life in general. :wave:

Ah, thank you all people... who was wondering about me.. where I was gone to. I am doing very well. I'm very pretty happy with my life as for right now. I am a senior at Indiana school for the deaf... which I grew up all my life since 1990 at ISD. So, I am totally ready to leave, but I am not really ready.. becuse My love is so immensely for this school. so, I am going to gallaudet after I graduate from ISD. so basically, I'm doing very well. *smiling* Thanks for sharing a thought. :wave:

butterflygal said:
Hey, nice to meet ya, I'm Amanda. :wiggle:

nice to meet ya, too.. I'm leesa.

how old are ya? since i knew alot of people from canada. so, im just wondering if you knew... and um, what's school are ya attendin to?

I'm nearly 25 yrs old. I attended Ernest C Drury school for the Deaf in Milton, Ont. Maybe you would know some young ppl there. :D (I left school in '96)

butterflygal said:
I'm nearly 25 yrs old. I attended Ernest C Drury school for the Deaf in Milton, Ont. Maybe you would know some young ppl there. :D (I left school in '96)

wow.. I knew my canadian friends are coming from Ernest C. Drury School for the deaf in Milton, Ont. Wow, thats really surprised! What a small world. :-D

Back