I'm Back!!

~*Kaelei*~

Reaction score

Hi Everyone,

Just you let you know, I'm back now to the website. I was in Florida for 15 days and I didn't have internet connection for the whole time so I was unable to come to this website and check it out on everyone. But I had fun in Florida with my son Tristan and it was fun vacation. But it's nice to be back home to Washington. So how is everyone and what has been going on? :)

~ Kaelei

How did Tristan cope with that long hours flight? No problem?

Glad you are back! :) Yea I have been in Florida when I was 12 years old and it was very humidity there! But glad you have fun ;)

Hey, welcome back! How was your trip?

Awesome, Kaelei! :thumb: I'm glad you had a superb time with your kid in Florida. How did he cope with the new atmosphere, and all those excitements?

By the way - Welcome Back. ;)

Welcome back, -kaelei- and we both live in the same state. :)

Welcome back Kaelei and hope you have a great vacation ;)

Welcome back neighbor. (Oregon here) I bet that was a really long trip for a child, I hope he slept part of the way. :) I hope it wasn't too wearing on ya... How about that airport security thing, and all of those flights that have been getting canceled? Did it cuase you much problem?

Welcome back Kaelei! I hope ya had a great vacation in Florida with your family. :)

How did Tristan cope with that long hours flight? No problem?

Tristan coped the long hours trip just fine...he slept most of the way but he was a good boy while being awake, playing his toys and coloring his colorbook.

Hey, welcome back! How was your trip?

Trip was really fun and enjoyable....I enjoyed watching Tristan's expression on his face on everything he seen in Disney World...so it's worth the trip to see him happy and excited. I also enjoyed it there myself.

Awesome, Kaelei! :thumb: I'm glad you had a superb time with your kid in Florida. How did he cope with the new atmosphere, and all those excitements?

By the way - Welcome Back. ;)

He coped the new atmosphere just fine....the time difference was a little diffcult to adjust but it was fine couple days later. Then when we came back from Florida, he had to adjust the time difference again, along with me. He liked all those excitement around him and we both were enjoying it. But the sun was really sesitive on us and we both got burned, even though we had 60+ sunblock on!!!

Welcome back neighbor. (Oregon here) I bet that was a really long trip for a child, I hope he slept part of the way. :) I hope it wasn't too wearing on ya... How about that airport security thing, and all of those flights that have been getting canceled? Did it cuase you much problem?

The airport security was pretty good, I managed to get through just fine without any problems. But the flight to Florida was awful! I hate the flight Continetal...they were horriable and I would never ever go on them again. My Son and I was supposed to have seats together but guess what...it's four rows apart. They want me to put him in a seat between two people that we don't know and I was supposed to sit four rows back!!! He's only two years old and there's no way I would ever do that. The lady has oftered her seat to me so I can sit next to him but the Flight attendent would not let that happen! We had to talk to the poilet about what's going on and he looked at the flight attendent like she was insane and she all said, "What, I was just following the rules." The poliet apolized to me and said I can sit next to my son and the lady can take my seat...and that he will talk to the company about the flight attendent that was causing all the problems with this. Then we barley catched the connecting flight...just by two mintues...but other than that...it was stressful flight to Florida. But the flight back to Washington was all good. :)

It sounds like it all went well for you and Tristian which is a plus! :)

It's unbelievable how a flight attendant didn't use her common sense. Couldn't she see that your son was a young toddler and there's no way he could be separated from you during the entire flight. I'm glad the Captain (the pilot) was able to resolve the situation to make it easier on you and your son.

Back