I'm Back ,

birdlady

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have not been on here in quite awhile as we have moved from Missouri to Arizona.. Then I am depressed no one to chat with so here i am . Hope you all dont mind me listening lol.. wrong thing.. watching maybe.. I am Deaf on Left and little volume on right.. unless I get a infection then its zip,zilch, what did you say.. so I go silent and no one seems to be aware of the problem. unless of course they want something from me.. My husband says I talk in my sleep so he uses the ole hit me with the pillow to wake me up. so thats my life in a nut shell. no in between. well i hope that i can get brave enough to try and sign to a few and have enough patients to stand me while i try.. I am on skepe.. and i have tried to chat.. but i get a little shy.. at first,,so be patient with me , You see,I'm in 1/2 the real world and the rest is gone.. thanks for listening....

Hi Birdlady,

I can feel your post! I have severe hearing loss and struggle with depression, especially with holidays. It seems the only one I can communicate with is my service dog, Tess. How long have you been partnered with your Service Dog?

try and join in birdy...if he whacks you when you sleep tell him to pi88 off..i also feel your pain..you got service dog i wish i had one but husband hates dogs,you welcome to skype me,i bsl it is different but certainly not impossible

Back