I'm Back!

kevbo said:
I remember you. Don't ever leave me again. Okay? Come to my room now! :naughty:

Lol shhh!!

I can't anyways, I'm like 5 hrs from you! :)

Maybe another time, hahaha.

Nuty said:
Do I know you as Miss Adidas?? If not, shoot me. :D

No, I'm not even sure you know me at all. I came here and there's a lot of new people. So, I'm an old member from AD from long time ago. I used to be a postwhore. :)

e said:
:applause: welcome back, ash! finally you came back, how have you been??? i hope all is well with you. :)

Yay, you remember me!!! :)

I've been well, trying to get my life on track and hopefully go back to college, maybe in Pittsburgh. But I'll never go back to NTID again, isn't the school for me.

How have you been?

VamPyroX said:
OF course, I remember you! I was wondering where you were!

Welcome back!

It's funny that most of you guys remember me, I haven't posted for so long. I really thought you guys would forget who I am!

Thank you!

PurpleRose71 said:
Hey, Ash! I do remember you, too! ;) I was the one who PM'd you about your avatar you had last year -- the little girl with 'It's Pee Pee time' :rofl:
Good to see you back! :thumb:

Oh yessssssssss!!! Hiiiiiii, how have you been?!?!

bbnt said:
can i still post clown pictures?

Nope, I can stand clown pictures now. Just can't stand to see clowns in person. I've learned to face my fears. Well, not entirely but I'm still scared of clowns but not as bad as before.

So don't bother, it's not going to scare me.

whodatshroom said:
Oh yessssssssss!!! Hiiiiiii, how have you been?!?!

Am pretty good -- but am currently in between jobs at the moment. Just celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary a few days back. :D

It's good to see you in here again! :thumb:

hmmm now that bbnt mentioned about trying to show you clown pics to freak you out or something like that...I remember one member said she definetly hates clowns so I think I remember you like what? two years ago? that was when I first became a member at AD anyway...

Steel said:
hmmm now that bbnt mentioned about trying to show you clown pics to freak you out or something like that...I remember one member said she definetly hates clowns so I think I remember you like what? two years ago? that was when I first became a member at AD anyway...

It was somewhere around that lol. Yeah thats me, I hate clowns and would freak whenever bbnt posted pics of em.

I remember you of course. :)

Give me your address and I'll pay you a visit. :naughty:

Well, I don't know you, since I'm one of the newer members. Will be a year for me next January. :)

But anyway, nice meetin' ya. I can see why this place is somewhat addicting. LOL. I've slowed down a little bit over the summer but now that the kids will be going back to school, I'll have a little more time to really READ some of these posts. Like having intellectual things to say, you know. ;)

See y'around.

Hi ... i dont know you and you dont know me but nice meeting you though..
I really enjoy Alldeaf myself...I wont be posting much or none at all after Sept 17 cuz i will have surgery on my right wrist due to Carpal tunnel syndrome..but i will try to use my left hand typing...we will see ha....have a good day!

Defee said:
Hi ... i dont know you and you dont know me but nice meeting you though..
I really enjoy Alldeaf myself...I wont be posting much or none at all after Sept 17 cuz i will have surgery on my right wrist due to Carpal tunnel syndrome..but i will try to use my left hand typing...we will see ha....have a good day!

Hi It's nice to meet you. I'm Ash. I hope everything goes well with your surgery!!!

Back