I'm an idiot!

iwishiwuzkool

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I'm new to this social networking thing. What's the difference between a post and a thread? And how do I create each?

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I'm new to this social networking thing. What's the difference between a post and a thread? And how do I create each?

You created a thread. This is my post in your thread.

You write like a child. How can you be unaware of forum construction?

Oh so wait. What I just created was a thread and this response (I'm talking to myself...so what) is a post right?

Haha...I write like a child huh? Other than pacifier in my mouth and the blankey tucked under my arm, I think youKre totally wrong about that comment.
And the reason why I never learned before was because it never interested me. *shrugs*

Haha...I write like a child huh? Other than pacifier in my mouth and the blankey tucked under my arm, I think youKre totally wrong about that comment.
And the reason why I never learned before was because it never interested me. *shrugs*

You are right about posts and threads. I assume you are a hearing child because you spell incorrectly and in current slang.

Am I in error?

She means you must be young and new on the computer for you not to know about all these things (unless you are a senior citizen). Many older people are familiar to these things, especially when they have to deal with computers at work.

She means you must be young and new on the computer for you not to know about all these things (unless you are a senior citizen). Many older people are familiar to these things, especially when they have to deal with computers at work.

LOL this thread made me laugh. Esp Lighthouse77's comment here.

But hey I do not blame him. I did not know what I was doing when I came here on this forum. Before this I never went on any forum.

So you will be ok. You will pick things up quickly :)

i wish i wuz as kool as iwishiwuzkool. welcome to the internets, you'll need a kitty for your defense.

Back