If you had 1 Million Dollars...

For me, pay off the rest of the mortgage, which is not much. Take a long drive to 49 states and Canada in new luxury car. Have a party I will not remember. Then bank the rest or invest it. Maybe order pizza?

If I had a million dollars I would lose half to the Ex :roll:

who could pass up a 638 HP beast that doesnt look too ridiculous and at 1/4 the pricetag of the Lamborghini?

If any of you won the lottery, would you quit your job? Would you even get or keep a job?

If any of you won the lottery, would you quit your job? Would you even get or keep a job?

of course i would quit. i would use it to make my own business :cool2:

What are you doing with many computers at home?
What is your purpose to use computers for?

good question. i had 4 computers and 2 laptops... and it wasn't all that great as I thought. :dunno:

So I gave away 1 laptop to my mom (a nice upgrade to her old laptop) and sold my 2 comps. 1 powerful comp and 1 good laptop are more than enough for me. A server is nice too. I'd take 2 - 1 at home and other at off-site.

of course i would quit. i would use it to make my own business :cool2:
I wouldn't mind having a simple easy part-time job where I get to meet people. That way, i won't have too many commitments if I ever want to travel or something.

I can always say, "Yes, I have a job."

I wouldn't mind having a simple easy part-time job where I get to meet people. That way, i won't have too many commitments if I ever want to travel or something.

I can always say, "Yes, I have a job."

wanna be my janitor? :lol:

Pay off debts
buy a house
use as investment
Go on vacation overseas

I'd still want to work part-time. The rest of the free time I would use it to take care of my three godsons and do charity! :D

No, I will stay my job. We need Health Insurance.
If, I quit job then I have to pay for health insurance. NO WAY!!!!

Yes I would quit. I will be too busy doing other things like charity work ( I love helping people), travel,maybe go to college. :)

Back