If you could live in any time period, which one and why??

Yes agree with Beowolf...Be careful what you wish for...

Ancient Egypt for me. I would make pictures in the hieroglyphs of the Jetsons car, a Helicopter, and a jet just to mess with people who found them later. I would probably make them next to a hieroglyph of a huge big bug just to be vague.

I do all of this now. :)

Maybe future if better but I like some eras in the past. It is hard to decide which I like better.

Speaking of choosing when and where to live, I sometimes have this weird conviction that I could fall asleep or meditate and wake up in a younger version of myself with all my current knowledge intact. At some points in my life, this would be great fun, at others, a bit scary.

I'd actually like to live a few centuries into the future seeing all the new stuff we've learnt & created by then (providing the human race hasn't killed itself by then!)

I'd actually like to live a few centuries into the future seeing all the new stuff we've learnt & created by then (providing the human race hasn't killed itself by then!)

Nah - we will still be around. Except during history class, kids will learn that Obama was the worst president in U.S. History. And that he could have done more to prevent a war with Iran.

<<ducks and runs>>

I always wonder what it is alike to be first man to be created here on earth. Also I would like to know what it is alike to live among dinasours.

Lol that would be an absolute nightmare..

Back