if you could have a superpower...

Dreamer03

Reaction score
Which one would it be? I mighy just go with mindreading but could go for othet things too..

Which one would it be? I mighy just go with mindreading but could go for othet things too..

Me? The power to heal people's injuries and aliments, and send them on their way, good as new. Wouldn't that be nice?

Not sure about "mind reading"...so many people's minds are always in the gutter, ya know?...

If i had that phonix it would mean i would have magic!!! I might just be happy with that.

I would like a few, but they're all between...

1) Invisibility

2) Flying

3) Mind reading

Oh yes, I would love all three of those... I'd be unstoppable! :D :twisted:

Not sure about "mind reading"...so many people's minds are always in the gutter, ya know?...

I would be delighted if other people were thinking carnal thoughts about me....:naughty:

I am sure we would all be depressed if we knew what others were really thinking about us.....

Anyway, I would love to be invisible and have the ability to change into any kind of person I wanted.

regeneration like Wolverine.

1) Invisibility

2) Flying

3) Mind reading

Yeah it would great to if I could fly over all the ice on the ground right now .
I knew what people where thinking a few times and I wish I didn't . It would be great if I could read my dog mind.

1) Invisibility

2) Flying

3) Mind reading

Invisibility and flying are good, but I'd also like to be the Bionic Woman....:D

Laura

Id like to be a "Piper" from the Charmed. :D

20110904035923!PiperMOlecularCombustionBianca.gif

PiperFreezing.gif

PiperMoore.gif

Piper12.gif

X-ray vision would be cool, but I think people would look weird, are we talking minus clothes, or seeing bone and sinew and the lot? That would be creepy.

Something like Auto-Suggestion would be good, like The Force in Star Wars.....
Wife: No, I don't feel like it tonight Dear...
Me: "waves hand" Yes you do feel like it tonight...
Wife: Ravish me now!!!!!

sex super power. the kind that keeps on giving and giving and giving.... whether you want it or not in mood . :naughty:

The ability to exist in the 4th dimension, that would enable me to use most of what has been posted. :P

Back