If you could change one thing in history to improve something today what would it be?

Sure, no disrespect for religious students, public school isn't right place to praying so just sticking with churches or religious institution like catholic school.

I know the church and state are suppose to be separate so prayers should never been in schools in the first place. My city gave a church taxpayers $$$
to fix a church and that is so wrong. Churches and temples do not even pays property taxes.

I know the church and state are suppose to be separate so prayers should never been in schools in the first place. My city gave a church taxpayers $$$
to fix a church and that is so wrong. Churches and temples do not even pays property taxes.

I agree. I give money to restore an old church. From this Church
il_fullxfull.206804289.jpg

To this one
stock-photo-an-old-wooden-church-located-in-an-old-west-ghost-town-89904559.jpg

It would be so nice if the men are not so hungry for economy of making money for minerals things like Gold, rock, coal, and silver mines. I just watched a program about "Strip the Cosmos" which CEO are thinking of mining on the asteroids for the future space. They want to make money out of asteroids. I was disguised at the men who are CEO. Geeze. :mad:

Why are they being so involved in making us getting us sick or hurt us so much with discrimination and wanted to control over us like as if they are kings? They should live a simple life where there is no pollution, no reactive objects and dangerous like in Japan where there are nuclear plants. Things are getting worse for our environments. :(

It would be so nice if the men are not so hungry for economy of making money for minerals things like Gold, rock, coal, and silver mines. I just watched a program about "Strip the Cosmos" which CEO are thinking of mining on the asteroids for the future space. They want to make money out of asteroids. I was disguised at the men who are CEO. Geeze. :mad:

Why are they being so involved in making us getting us sick or hurt us so much with discrimination and wanted to control over us like as if they are kings? They should live a simple life where there is no pollution, no reactive objects and dangerous like in Japan where there are nuclear plants. Things are getting worse for our environments. :(

no idea they thinking of that how would be achieved and who Ceo.
if emperlism not happen just take the good out of community if good back.peple live lives as they did.Africa still live in harmomy animals not be endanger leave people alone in south America we still have forests we learn their healing ways and they ours. we all get best of both ways.Used oil in the right way.Used primitive communism for good not like Animal Farm..not to late

Back