If you could change one thing in history to improve something today what would it be?

Problem is, where to throw spent batteries away? These chemicals in batteries does not just simply disappear. Back then those people have no clue or regulation on what to do with waste chemicals.

Back in the 30s they might just threw them away garbage man puts it in his truck they take it to an landfill and dump it. Batteries might cost about $1 back then. Only the upper class people and the rich in 30s might afford to keep up with electric cars. Only the middle working class people would still buy gas engine cars. Who know what might happened today. They might been a technology to replace batteries. Today Look how far Phones,TVs Cars and appliances have came since the 40s? And look at Video game consoles. Remember the Atari 2600? Thise games are crap now. But those Sony Playstations make games more realistic. Technology always advances.

I go back after a week Ben Franklin discovered electricity. I give him an plan to build the first power plant made from coal. And give him a plan to build the first lightbulb. Imagine lights were stored in cities in 1780. Just imagine lights advanced today.Plus it would create jobs back then too.

that would be a very very very bad idea.

technology must be on par with humanity development. when a humanity is not ready for such advanced technology but yet somehow possesses it... it leads to only one thing.... destruction.

here's something simpler for you to think. imagine we're in caveman era. you obtained a gun and you realized that you can use it to kill a person from a considerable distance with ease. remember - cavemen lives in groups with a hierarchy order. so imagine what will happen when you show the world that you have a gun and you killed an alpha male?

so you say it would create jobs? yes I would believe that... but it would also create more wars.

Some plastic is good. Like how would you keep food fresh in fridge if it wasn't for plastic.

glass jar. tin can. pottery. ancestors have been using those for many years before plastic container.

I would make sure that prayer is NOT taken out of schools

I'm not going to fund my tax money to have a prayer in public school.

Public school is NOT church nor religious institution.

banning HCFS and Monsanto never becoming a company

I'd stop the library in Alexandria from being burnt. Can you guys imagine the amount of history and knowledge that was lost? We'd be so much more advanced as a society if we'd had the information in that library.

I would make sure that prayer is NOT taken out of schools

Then there would have be a prayer for every child religion in the classroom and students that are atheist can opt out. And I would made sure prayers where kept out of schools.

Last edited:
Then there would have be a prayer for every child religion in the classroom and students that are atheist can opt out. And I would made prayers where kept out of schools.

Sure, no disrespect for religious students, public school isn't right place to praying so just sticking with churches or religious institution like catholic school.

Sure, no disrespect for religious students, public school isn't right place to praying so just sticking with churches or religious institution like catholic school.

and plus.... the religious students at public school are free to pray.

I'd stop the library in Alexandria from being burnt. Can you guys imagine the amount of history and knowledge that was lost? We'd be so much more advanced as a society if we'd had the information in that library.

the knowledges were not really lost. it was collected and gathered at one place. but yes... some knowledge were forever gone since they had original sources.

I would go back in time to my developing embryo and give the little fella a larger penis and social skills the girls would flock to.

the knowledges were not really lost. it was collected and gathered at one place. but yes... some knowledge were forever gone since they had original sources.

Yeah, but still. Who knows what information was lost with the library? Who knows how far ahead we'd be?

Yeah, but still. Who knows what information was lost with the library? Who knows how far ahead we'd be?

well let's look at google, academic/medical databases, Smithsonian Museum, and Library of Congress.... they too have massive amount of knowledge. how far ahead are we?

I do not believe it had significant knowledge for technological advancement and we most likely have already exceeded what they knew. I think it had significant answers pertaining to God/religion, medicines, math, and stars... maybe aliens

most ancient libraries contained religious texts, historical events, navigations, trades, math, weapons, architectures, and environment (animal, weather, etc).

well let's look at google, academic/medical databases, Smithsonian Museum, and Library of Congress.... they too have massive amount of knowledge. how far ahead are we?

I do not believe it had significant knowledge for technological advancement and we most likely have already exceeded what they knew. I think it had significant answers pertaining to God/religion, medicines, math, and stars... maybe aliens

most ancient libraries contained religious texts, historical events, navigations, trades, math, weapons, architectures, and environment (animal, weather, etc).

True. I think we did lose a lot of knowledge of the ancient world, though.

Back