If you could change one thing in history to improve something today what would it be?

The Joker

Reaction score
I go back after a week Ben Franklin discovered electricity. I give him an plan to build the first power plant made from coal. And give him a plan to build the first lightbulb. Imagine lights were stored in cities in 1780. Just imagine lights advanced today.Plus it would create jobs back then too.

how to use hydrogen from water ask old ben if he take that road....your way the world more polluted than it is

The day that plastic was invented and tell the person who invented that it is a big no no.

I would save all the scrolls of knowledge in the great library of Alexandria.

I wouldn't change anything cause who knows what the effect of change would be.

Might be a lot worse than it is now if one thing was changed.

One thing for sure.. every change has it's own undesired effect.

I wouldn't change anything cause who knows what the effect of change would be.

Might be a lot worse than it is now if one thing was changed.

One thing for sure.. every change has it's own undesired effect.

I did think of that too. it seen like thee was some movie about this .

I d educate people how great Deaf people and asl. So today may be less trouble. Ha

Id still have it where cats were still worshiped and ruled the world!!!! And they'd all have the ability to clap and drive cars with turbo!!! :naughty:

Id still have it where cats were still worshiped and ruled the world!!!! And they'd all have the ability to clap and drive cars with turbo!!! :naughty:

539b66da629cb331b800afefcebf99ff289bbbdf67e1e74c921ff947eb409b5d.jpg

I would make sure the electric car was developed before the gas one.

Fuzzy

Some plastic is good. Like how would you keep food fresh in fridge if it wasn't for plastic.

you would buy fresh or grow it be more employment no freezers no greedy shopping healthy people.more fish in sea,it have knock on effect if no plastic

that sounds like someone else not you......:hmm:

id make sure Giacomo Casanova caught STD, and died earlier before he get a chance to invent the idea of "lottery"...that way more poor people and less rich spinning on the riches cheated out of the poor with false hopes, and it would mean people would have challenged capitalism a but more in the 20th century, which in turn would alter to what we have now, the ultra-competitive individualist-hedonists society. The bent on the greed would be less than what we are seeing today.

Back