If there was anything in world....?

I would not given up college and have a good career by now. I'm just a dreamer and wasting my life with shitty jobs.

I would not given up college and have a good career by now. I'm just a dreamer and wasting my life with shitty jobs.
Go back to school. Sounds like you have some classes already under your belt. Trust me, it's never too late. :aw:

If there was anything in the world that you would/could change in your life right now, what would it be?

For me, it would be that I could be fluent in Auslan and use it full-on without hesitation and go back to teaching again, but this time in sign language.

Go for it! What's stopping you?

I'd like a cure for my learning disability so I could be a Vet and work with animals.
Laura

Don't let your learning disability stopping you.

If I could change something, I think I would have gone back to school 10 years ago. Trying to work on who you're going to be when you grow up when you're in your 40's is harder than I thought it would be.

It was harder for me to figure out who I wanted to be when I was in my early 20's, it is a lot easier in my 30's now because I know what is important and valuable to me.

Go back to school. Sounds like you have some classes already under your belt. Trust me, it's never too late.

I agreed.

Hmmm... I think I'd have to go with the being wealthy thing... but, if it's something that I could actually have changed, I'd have changed the people I met when I was in high-school. Yup, I'd have gone to a different one. Everything's in the past and fixed, but man did it make the first few years out of High-school a doozy! x.x Could have gone without that crap! =P

Back